Dogging with old man

On our 2nd date I took my now exgf who was 32, on a date. She was still married at the time, the divorce had not yet come through, so we went out of town for a drink and a quicky. On the way back we stopped at a local car park next to reservoir. It was late 22:00 and gone dark so we parked up, the car park was empty and we started to get frisky. as we were kissing she reached down and grabbed my cock through my jeans. I did the same by grabbing her tits. She had no bra on so I ran my hand under her top and soon had my hand on her tits. She let out a loud groan and started sucking on my neck then without warning she dove straight down my pants and had my cock out. Her head went straight down onto my cock, not that I minded. As she was sucking for glory and king George I tired to get her pants off, it was a very clumsy effort so she stopped long enough to take them and her thong off. As she did so I took my pants off as well. She knelt up and leaned over and then carried on where she had left off.
As she was sucking some headlights went across our car, it was another car pulling in. I told her someone else was in the car park, but she just carried on. My head was back and I did not see the guy approaching the car. Her arse was in the air with my hand under her and two fingers deep inside her doing the running man. The guy had parked up on the side where her bum was in the air and he must have clearly seen my hand inside her pussy, that is why he came over. I could hear her little whimpers as I looked across at this guy wanking away just outside the car. I sent the passenger window down and he bent down looking directly into her pussy. He must have been 60-65, but with an impressive cock. I pulled my fingers out and beckoned him to put his in my place, which he did. He had 3 fingers inside her and was working them in and out slowly at the same rhythm as he was wanking. It was too much for me and I blew my load in her mouth, she swallowed every drop. She then turned around and started to suck him. I watched as she cradled his balls and alternated between sucking his cock and sucking his balls. Boy was she good. He was now concentrating on her tiny tits. She was sucking for around 15 mins on one of his balls when he said he was cumming. She quickly got his cock in her mouth and he let go. She wanked his cock hard making the cum shoot into her open mouth so I could see her doing it. When he had finished she closed her mouth and swallowed the lot. He pulled his pants up and said thanks and left. We went for a walk along the dam and had a long outdoor sex session before going back home. After that we went to swingers clubs, parties and meets once I knew she was into that

what changed? 2 many cops?
Yeah a number of things. Internet didn’t help, with people being really indiscreet about the best places which drew the police’s attention. Council busy bodies too.

In its day though it was amazing. Had some great adventures driving Fena around to car parks, lorry parks, nature reserves and lay-bys. Was a stags heaven seeing her get used over and over.

Yeah a number of things. Internet didn’t help, with people being really indiscreet about the best places which drew the police’s attention. Council busy bodies too.

In its day though it was amazing. Had some great adventures driving Fena around to car parks, lorry parks, nature reserves and lay-bys. Was a stags heaven seeing her get used over and over.
what a shame. so damn nice seeing unworthy strangers usinf your bride like a piece of meat

Reactions: Dumpedstag

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu