Don’t understand now intense desire to be cucked

Not so long ago I found the whole cuck thing incomprehensible. I certainly knew of guys who were cucks in that they passively accepted or feigned ignorance about wife being fucked by others , my weak passive dad as an example , but enjoying or watching seemed unreal.
Don’t know how the hell it happened but now I want my wife to satisfy her bbc desire. Years ago she got bbc , she without thought succumbs and will simply drop to knees in worship off black dick . I will invite old black friends over and make new ones . I will then just have to make up excuse like company needs me for something and leave her alone with black guys . I know she desires that a number of them take turns on her ,
Damn - now I will shoot my load 9381A74E-5ED6-48B7-AA81-DE539495AF75.jpeg

i as i read and looked at her fine boobs picturing a BBCbetween them as his cockhead bumps between her eagar yearning lips my 62yo cockheadd is swelled to the point of a cum teardrop is seeping out. and find that its my wifes lips im picturing, i can only admit i want 2c her petite redhead snug hot pussy split wide n deepseeded by a studly Blackman as my edging has failed and the cum load i ws saving for my sexy wife is all OVER THIS KEYBOARD,,AGAIN.

Reactions: cuckyboiiiiij
Not so long ago I found the whole cuck thing incomprehensible. I certainly knew of guys who were cucks in that they passively accepted or feigned ignorance about wife being fucked by others , my weak passive dad as an example , but enjoying or watching seemed unreal.
Don’t know how the hell it happened but now I want my wife to satisfy her bbc desire. Years ago she got bbc , she without thought succumbs and will simply drop to knees in worship off black dick . I will invite old black friends over and make new ones . I will then just have to make up excuse like company needs me for something and leave her alone with black guys . I know she desires that a number of them take turns on her ,
Damn - now I will shoot my load View attachment 2106405
Yess BBC is king… you will go through phases where watching that fuck your wife is all you will crave.

Damn - now I will shoot my load View attachment 2106405
Beautiful Breasts how big are those beauties