So, after a while now of sharing my wife we've decided it's finally time for her to experience BBC.
We've got 2 guys ready for bank holiday weekend, one on Saturday 27th one Sunday 28th. She's super excited, as am I, we've managed to find 2 great guys. Both will be bare back and provide proof of being std free first hand. Our travel lodge is book now it's going to be an exciting week's wait. 😍😍
We hope you both enjoy bbc. I know we did

So, after a while now of sharing my wife we've decided it's finally time for her to experience BBC.
We've got 2 guys ready for bank holiday weekend, one on Saturday 27th one Sunday 28th. She's super excited, as am I, we've managed to find 2 great guys. Both will be bare back and provide proof of being std free first hand. Our travel lodge is book now it's going to be an exciting week's wait. 😍😍
Congratulations! Send us pics!

Reactions: dingdong233
Have a great time but don’t be surprised if she gets hooked.
Lynn x

How did she like her 1st BBC experience?
Did you enjoy it?
Was he indeed BIGbc?
Did she blow him also?
How many did she cum? He?