First posted photo of my wife

My lovely Italian wife used to be such an incredible slut. She's fucked over 50 guys including several really huge cocks. She's cheated on every significant other she's ever had, including me on 4 or 5 occasions. I've watched her suck multiple stranger cocks out the car window. I've seen strangers shoot their load on her face in an adult theater while a dozen guys watched and jerked off. She once starting talking to a married stranger on a dating site and went to meet him for the first time in his minivan in a nearby parking lot; before she got back out of his car, he had cum in her pussy 5 times and they never spoke again. A number of years back she started fliting with an ex fuck-buddy of hers on Facebook (the biggest cock she's ever ha - so thick when she wrapped her hand around his shaft her thumb and middle finger didn't touch); she ended up spending the night with him and sucked his huge cock dry. Her ex-husband has shot huge loads of cum in her pussy multiple times since we've met. Just an absolute cock-starved slut.

Alas, those days ended years ago. She's older now and no longer has confidence in her physical appearance. I've tried to tell her so many times that even if she's not as hot as she was 25 years ago (who is?) there are still millions of guys would love to stick it to her in heartbeat. I can still get her to talk about some of the old times, but she no longer fucks other guys. I sure do miss it.

Lacking that, I'd still love to see videos of guys shooting their loads on a picture of her tits. These are the first ever photos I've posted of her anywhere. If you like what you see and would willing to take a video of covering them with cum, I'd be super grateful.

photo.jpgphoto2.jpg