Hey yes!! Its a busy Monday but I was going to post tonight to share my experiences this past weekend! Spoiler alert - I did meet a couple of eligible guys but the chemistry was very dull (so sorry to say). The first guy just wanted to feel my body and tits and made no effort to get to know me and so that was a total turn off! The second guy was the polar opposite - got cold feet and barely could make eye contact - kept complimenting me on my beauty and figure but did nothing to adavnce the action!! So started on a hopeful note but ended with my faithful cucky using his tongue to bring me to a climax versus a hard cock pounding my pussy like I expected! More when I post with pictures/ videos!!:love::love::love:
Looking forward to it.

Hey yes!! Its a busy Monday but I was going to post tonight to share my experiences this past weekend! Spoiler alert - I did meet a couple of eligible guys but the chemistry was very dull (so sorry to say). The first guy just wanted to feel my body and tits and made no effort to get to know me and so that was a total turn off! The second guy was the polar opposite - got cold feet and barely could make eye contact - kept complimenting me on my beauty and figure but did nothing to adavnce the action!! So started on a hopeful note but ended with my faithful cucky using his tongue to bring me to a climax versus a hard cock pounding my pussy like I expected! More when I post with pictures/ videos!!:love::love::love:
Thats a shame the 2 guys didnt turn out to be what you wanted. But its got to be right to set that scene and the moment for the rest to follow naturally. Did the first guy even get close to your body and tits ? I know some of us here would be giving you the compliments and certainly advancing the action. Cucky doing his job at least. You havent said what was under the outfit 😉 Pictures and videos... cant wait to see those 😉😉😉

My hubby wanted to share some pictures of how I was dressed in case it was not evident in the video? I wore a very low back blouse without a bra and had "stripper heels" on which bad my 36D boobs jiggle everytime I would walk. As I was saying, I dressed like this to go to a "desi" (indian event club) and found myself being hit on by several "eligible duded" including a couple of black guys (whom I should have paid more attention to! However, I ended giving my burner phone to 3 guys at the club. I ended up going out with 2 of the guys over the weekend but as mentioned in my previous post.. no action, it was rather lame. But yesterday was a little different and will post a new thread with a video on that.

Attachments

• MM001.JPG
    MM001.JPG
    668.8 KB · Views: 558
  • MM002.JPG
    MM002.JPG
    549 KB · Views: 539
My hubby wanted to share some pictures of how I was dressed in case it was not evident in the video? I wore a very low back blouse without a bra and had "stripper heels" on which bad my 36D boobs jiggle everytime I would walk. As I was saying, I dressed like this to go to a "desi" (indian event club) and found myself being hit on by several "eligible duded" including a couple of black guys (whom I should have paid more attention to! However, I ended giving my burner phone to 3 guys at the club. I ended up going out with 2 of the guys over the weekend but as mentioned in my previous post.. no action, it was rather lame. But yesterday was a little different and will post a new thread with a video on that.
So beautiful! Every head in the room must have been turning. Thank you for posting!

There was some elements of how you was dressed in the video,.but it didnt give us the full as seen view of how you was dressed. Which is what we all are craving... let alone see your braless 36D breasts... teasing with that delayed video post cheeky 😜

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
There was some elements of how you was dressed in the video,.but it didnt give us the full as seen view of how you was dressed. Which is what we all are craving... let alone see your braless 36D breasts... teasing with that delayed video post cheeky 😜
Uploading my dressing for the second date yesterday... will just be a tease but hope you like what you see :love::LOL:

So yesterday (Sunday), my husband picked a "salwar suit" (pant suit) for my date and filmed me getting into it.. hope this shows you a little bit more of my "brown curves" - as always open to feedback and comments. The date went quite well.. he was quite the gentleman but did not give up any opportunities to feel my boobs and ass as the occassions presented themselves. He was an older gentleman (married but in a loveless marriage) and so had some spunk in him - it was a evening that ended well and cucky was quite happy as well!

Attachments

• MM002.mp4
    45.9 MB
So yesterday (Sunday), my husband picked a "salwar suit" (pant suit) for my date and filmed me getting into it.. hope this shows you a little bit more of my "brown curves" - as always open to feedback and comments. The date went quite well.. he was quite the gentleman but did not give up any opportunities to feel my boobs and ass as the occassions presented themselves. He was an older gentleman (married but in a loveless marriage) and so had some spunk in him - it was a evening that ended well and cucky was quite happy as well!
Absolutely love what i see... your brown ass in those pants, pert like perfection... hmm gorgeous lingerie for under it, of course your brown curves look delightful in those and certainly shouldnt be hidden and be on full view... the gent he is taking the opportunities to feel you should not be missed. Where did that spunk end up ?

Reactions: dickhurtz
Youre videos and choice of outfit and lingerie are a credit to your desire to set a scene tease and enjoy more than just sex... your passion for both physical and mental attractive and desires are a credit to you. And how you continue to tease and knpw what youre looking for is a delight to hear and see

My god your curves...

and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.

Attachments

• MM004.JPG
    MM004.JPG
    328.9 KB · Views: 527
  • MM005.JPG
    MM005.JPG
    338.3 KB · Views: 519
  • MM006.JPG
    MM006.JPG
    282.6 KB · Views: 566
and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.
Such a fucking model

Keep me jerking

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
A great way to end an evening...getting you to your mental high and not just a juicy orgasm to show your incapable hubby how his gorgeous wife should be adored is wonderful. You should be treated like a queen, and enjoy the satisfaction of a cock that isnt your husbands.

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
I need to change my screen name to "needdesipussy"