Group/Public Wife Sharing Experience. Suggestions?

We have been to many adult theaters and arcades and will completely agree with what @jw_kk said a few posts earlier. It can be hit or miss any visit that you make to one of these places. There have been plenty of times that Suz got her brains banged out and to a lesser extent, times where it was a complete dud visit. Don't give up on it just yet! Would you mind at least sharing what state your experience was in?
been to a few adult stores had a few encounters

Reactions: welakacouple
I've thought this over, and I feel the safest way to pull off a group AND a truly public scenario with your partner would be to vet a group of trusted people (swingers, kinksters, and voyeurs with some experience and updated STD tests should be doable with some effort) to act as the "strangers" and "onlookers/participants", but your partner never knows their identities and some of them can act as look-outs if the chosen location requires it.

There would obviously be some risk involved as well, regardless of vetting and regardless of safe measures (especially if outdoors) but isn't that part of the fun?!? :devilish::love:

But you'd basically get a personal recreation of a Kink.com Public Disgrace scene. ;)

amateur blonde girl paraded around streets of madrid_ogled by tourists_molested and fucked by ...jpg

Adult theatre / bookstore / novelty businesses are a mixed bag. Their ability to remain open, if they allow sexual contact in the business can be severely limited by local issues including law enforcement, codes, zoning restrictions, and so on.

Some of these businesses are targeted by law enforcement. A few have proprietors who have their staff keep an eye open for these visits, and will warn patrons of a pending problem - that may be the case in the visit you describe.

As for patrons, in our experience it's always a roll of the dice - a few times KK and I've gotten lucky and the venue's been full of horny, willing men (and sometimes a few women). Other times, the 'score' is close to zero.
have had many a good time dogging at adult stores