Her new bull

crabsigncuck

Male
Gold
So recently my wife cut things off with her bull. He is about to graduate and will be moving on. Set her sights on a new student employee who was 22 yrars old and very shy.
All this week she has been wearing skirts. She never wears panties. She had been flashing him her pussy all week. She saw he was looking and thinking he was being koy. Well on Wednesday he saw he was caught looking. So she said she gave him a big smile and opened her legs more. That day he lift work without saying a word. On Thursday she calls me to tell me that she would be home late. This morning she said she went to his appartment. She tells me that never had his cock sucked. He has only had one girlfriend and he is (was) a vergin.
She said she slowly undressed in front of him and let him explore her body. She said he has a very nice cock. When she started sucking his cock she said it was like 30 seconds and he was cumming down her throat. She swallowed his entire load. Within 10 min he was fully erect again. She said she spread her legs looked him in the eye and told him to fuck her. He lasted 3 minutes before he filled her pussy. She says she will be teaching how how to properly fuck a woman and make her cum multiple times. New student and school is in session.

So recently my wife cut things off with her bull. He is about to graduate and will be moving on. Set her sights on a new student employee who was 22 yrars old and very shy.
All this week she has been wearing skirts. She never wears panties. She had been flashing him her pussy all week. She saw he was looking and thinking he was being koy. Well on Wednesday he saw he was caught looking. So she said she gave him a big smile and opened her legs more. That day he lift work without saying a word. On Thursday she calls me to tell me that she would be home late. This morning she said she went to his appartment. She tells me that never had his cock sucked. He has only had one girlfriend and he is (was) a vergin.
She said she slowly undressed in front of him and let him explore her body. She said he has a very nice cock. When she started sucking his cock she said it was like 30 seconds and he was cumming down her throat. She swallowed his entire load. Within 10 min he was fully erect again. She said she spread her legs looked him in the eye and told him to fuck her. He lasted 3 minutes before he filled her pussy. She says she will be teaching how how to properly fuck a woman and make her cum multiple times. New student and school is in session.
Wow.. can’t wait to read more.. what a good teacher

Reactions: toolman2c