Hotwife/Hot Girlfriend Dirty Talk

coroner7

Male
Gold
I had an FWB who couldn't stop talking about how her ex-boyfriend fucked her. They were broken up and she would bounce back and forth between fucking him and I. Oftentimes we would have a few drinks at a bar or club and then head to a hotel room. She would be very buzzed and horny, and once my dick was in her pussy she would start talking about how her ex would fuck her. Admittedly, I would get a bit pissed but at the same time it was a turn-on. She would tell me how he liked to fuck her doggystyle and slide a thumb in her ass, and how she loved to swallow his cum because it tasted so good.

Has anyone else had that same experience? I would absolutely looove if you had some videos/audio/stories to share about your wife or girlfriend's naughty mouth!

I had an FWB who couldn't stop talking about how her ex-boyfriend fucked her. They were broken up and she would bounce back and forth between fucking him and I. Oftentimes we would have a few drinks at a bar or club and then head to a hotel room. She would be very buzzed and horny, and once my dick was in her pussy she would start talking about how her ex would fuck her. Admittedly, I would get a bit pissed but at the same time it was a turn-on. She would tell me how he liked to fuck her doggystyle and slide a thumb in her ass, and how she loved to swallow his cum because it tasted so good.

Has anyone else had that same experience? I would absolutely looove if you had some videos/audio/stories to share about your wife or girlfriend's naughty mouth!
Put her on. I’d like to hear what she says.

Put her on. I’d like to hear what she says.
Geez, that was a few years back and we no longer talk. I wish! She was such a slut and freak. Liked it dirty, loved to swallow, let me fist her, titty-fuck her. One time we were at my parent's house and she was giving me a twistie two-hander blowjob. Parents were gone when all of a sudden we heard the doorknob rattle...fuck! Parents had never met her. The door opens, her head pops up from between my legs as I frantically zip up, she smiles, stands up, extends a hand and says, "Hello...nice to meet you!" lol