How many men has your wife fucked?

the largest gangbang ever !
View attachment 1933561
For anyone interested in the realm picture.

It's from a Brazilian prison and has been changed

Bueno mí esposa desde que la empecé a prestar o compartir al principio era uno al mes y pasando el año ya eran de 2 a 4 hombres y después de tres años pasaban sobre mí esposa de 2 a 3 por semana íbamos a bares y antros los jueves viernes y sábados y seguro conseguiamos hombre para mi mujer por 13 años qué la he compartido haciendo números dan un aproximado de 1000 hombres más o menos

Last edited:
Lorna has had 5 guys since we got married

We do not think it is the number of guys that is important, but the quality of the sex

One of the guys became her regular and fucked her over 800 times, taking her from a normal wife to a submissive, confident, woman who became his very willing nympho. She really enjoyed the extra attention, doing anything he wanted whenever he wanted it. The way things evolved over time was very erotic.

I would have liked her to have had more men, but we all take a different path in life.

If I am away with work she always try’s to get someone round to fuck her while I am away. I am currently in Spain and she is meeting the black guy in the pics attached- she loves his cock. Over the years she’s had at least 100, most protected but a lot bare back

Attachments

• EC9BF433-938A-4E66-A18D-A553FCFE95B4.jpeg
    EC9BF433-938A-4E66-A18D-A553FCFE95B4.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7005.jpeg
    IMG_7005.jpeg
    554 KB · Views: 20
  • 53EAE57E-3EAA-4042-B2D6-456CD06D4429.jpeg
    53EAE57E-3EAA-4042-B2D6-456CD06D4429.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 20
  • C80A9269-C311-4607-B04C-09BED04EDFDE.jpeg
    C80A9269-C311-4607-B04C-09BED04EDFDE.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 17
Impossible to put anything like an accurate figure on the number of men who have fucked Lynn. She’s been fucking around for over 50years, only the last 25 of those with me. I do know that at the time we got together and for some time after (until we moved in together), she’d be out two or three nights a week, picking up men in pubs and bars or meeting with men she’d fucked before and she’d been doing that for years.
From what she’s told me, she fucked around before and during her time at university and throughout her first marriage (serial cheater). In the time we’ve been together there have been periods when she’s been more or less active but even in the less active times, she’s still had sex with other men, the only exception was during the covid lockdowns.
We have tried a couple of times to work out what number she must be at and we’ve always come up with a number in 4 figures but anything more accurate than that is a pure guess. All I know with any certainty is that whatever the number is, it’s still going up and I hope it will continue to do so while health and circumstances allow.
James

Impossible to put anything like an accurate figure on the number of men who have fucked Lynn. She’s been fucking around for over 50years, only the last 25 of those with me. I do know that at the time we got together and for some time after (until we moved in together), she’d be out two or three nights a week, picking up men in pubs and bars or meeting with men she’d fucked before and she’d been doing that for years.
From what she’s told me, she fucked around before and during her time at university and throughout her first marriage (serial cheater). In the time we’ve been together there have been periods when she’s been more or less active but even in the less active times, she’s still had sex with other men, the only exception was during the covid lockdowns.
We have tried a couple of times to work out what number she must be at and we’ve always come up with a number in 4 figures but anything more accurate than that is a pure guess. All I know with any certainty is that whatever the number is, it’s still going up and I hope it will continue to do so while health and circumstances allow.
James
Long may she continue.