How many times a week

Sally loves to experience new cocks so group sex is always her favourite. We lost count of how many men she’s fucked after roughly 300.
Totally get it, I love to play at parties and fuck different men whom I’ve never met. I agree it is impossible to count how many even trying to just factor numbers like a party twice a month maybe 5-10 men plus my regulars who visit at home, plus my husband and or when he brings a friend over, or we meet a new couple on line the numbers are too much to count. I’m sure you are well over 500 if you lost count at 300. I can’t even keep count that high but I’m sure it is much more than 500! Plus I had a lot of men before my husband and I married. You and Sally sound a lot like us. A couple who love sex with others.

Totally get it, I love to play at parties and fuck different men whom I’ve never met. I agree it is impossible to count how many even trying to just factor numbers like a party twice a month maybe 5-10 men plus my regulars who visit at home, plus my husband and or when he brings a friend over, or we meet a new couple on line the numbers are too much to count. I’m sure you are well over 500 if you lost count at 300. I can’t even keep count that high but I’m sure it is much more than 500! Plus I had a lot of men before my husband and I married. You and Sally sound a lot like us. A couple who love sex with others.
We both sound extremely alike.

It varies a lot. Sometimes we'll have a run where it's a few times a week. Other times it could be a month or two between sessions. These days it's usually up to me. She rarely says no if I initiate but that's probably because I don't ask all that often.
I know it sounds terrible but she doesn't turn me on as much as she used to. I used to get a glimpse of her tits and I'd be hard as a rock. Now it's a lot harder to get me going. Maybe it's age or just that we've been together so long. I'm actually hoping that by one day sharing her it'll help get some interest back.

Reactions: cuckyboiiiiij
We have no set number, it's when the mood grabs us, so 2-3 times a week. As far as with her BF's she tries to see at least one of them every weekend, although when the stars align she has had all 4 over a regular weekend ,friday night ,saturday night, and sunday afternoon

We have no set number, it's when the mood grabs us, so 2-3 times a week. As far as with her BF's she tries to see at least one of them every weekend, although when the stars align she has had all 4 over a regular weekend ,friday night ,saturday night, and sunday afternoon
Hearing more about those weekends would be exciting to hear...Would love to know what you're doing while your wife is occupied with her boyfriends...

Unfortunately it's not every weekend, schedules as they are the guys are busy, we have commitments and family comes in . We are lucky to get 1 or 2 weekends a month we have gone 4 months between meetings. Then there will be a stretch where it works out and when they get together I sometimes help,or watch and cleanup , etc. It's hot and like I said when the stars align she did the have all 4 over a weekend. She had Jerome on Friday night, the twins on Saturday afternoon through Saturday night, and Sunday Marcus had her for the afternoon/evening. Thankfully we had nothing planned for Monday because she had a hard time walking straight, lol

Reactions: Buttguy
It varies depending on schedules, moods, life etc.

Had weeks were she had someone else everyday of the week (sometimes multiples,). Had 16 different over the course of a weekend when she got loaned out for a gang bang Friday night and stayed until Sunday evening (no she wasn't fucking the whole time and not all 16 at one time).

She once had 3 separate mfms. in one day with 6; different guys (I was involved in the last one and didn't know about the others until the next day when she told me).

As I mentioned elsewhere she worked part time for a few years at a massage parlor (yrs that kind). Mostly just hand jobs, so she could easily have some contact with several men a shift).