How to safely, subtly let an acquaintance know you'd be more than willing to share your wife's photos (and more!)

I'd show him some innocent pictures on your phone, I don't know maybe of a car you're thinking of buying and either let him scroll through, or you scroll and go too far, guage his reaction . Not many men would turn down looking at nude pictures, especially if they knew the person

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Our son in 1st grade has a friend down the street. His mom is smooookin' hot. I walk him down there a lot and watch them all play while hanging out with the mom and dad (also a good looking dude. Ex military kind of alpha guy). I know he must think my wife is hot. He must! In my head i am praaaaying for a miracle for him to say something - anything - hinting at that. I wouldn't hesitate to show him any view of her. Makes me wonder if he's thinking the same. It's not an uncommon fantasy, but by NO means universal. In fact, if it's not your fantasy, then it's by default a rude shitty thing to even want. HOW do I find out safely and respectfully? This is a magical unsolved problem. Anyone have any tips?
If you have a common interest, cars, sports, etc. you could always do the screenshot text with an accidental extra bit:

“Hey, my asshole boss showed up where I was wheeling this weekend with his new pinzgauer! I took a video that was to big to send, but here’s a screenshot:”

ED037A15-79C1-4446-BE40-2A033FB16F2F.jpeg