I am giving up

We’ve been married more than 30 years and she’s only been with me. Our sex life is frequent and great. Now we’re empty nesters. She’s known I want her to try different cocks for a really long time. She said she’ll never say never. It turns her on but she just isn’t ready. Guess I’ll wait and see. Also she knows I share her pics here and she reads comments. Including this one! She’s made a lot of progress about the idea including different roles.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    393.5 KB · Views: 9
Ok, I brought it up while we were having sex. She had had several orgasms with our foreplay already. She was in a zone, and I knew if I could just keep my pace and rhythm going she would cum again. I was doing her doggy style (her favorite) and I casually threw out that I'll bet you would be cumming already if you had a big dick in you right now. She was too far into to respond.

After we were done she told me that she could never fuck another man. I told her that I knew that but the idea of it made me horny. She told me to get that idea out of my head because it wasn't going to happen. I would still tease her with a little comment now and then during sex but it never really had any traction.

We've been together a long time and the routine predictable vanilla sex had worn on me. I'm also not the kid I was when we first married either. So, one time we had planned for sex (which sucks, but that's what she was comfortable with) and I couldn't get it up. I wanted to. I liked sex, even bad sex. I was honestly crushed. I just rolled aside and started to cry. My wife was understandably concerned and tried to comfort me. I just went to sleep that night frustrated with myself and everything.

The next day we talked and I told her that even though I know she'll never be a hot wife, I just needed some mental stimulation to help me stay excited. I told her that we were not youngsters anymore and I needed a little extra to help me. She consented and has done a remarkable job of concocting fabulous nasty little stories/ideas. She wasn't so great at first but she has come a long way. Enough so to make me think about those ideas she has and where did they come from? Who knows where it may lead?

This shit is a nothing compared to what goes on here. I just know I'd like to have a taste of some of the fun some people have here. I have a feeling I'm not alone.
Terrific advice, I really appreciate it

Reactions: toolman2c

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu