I want to breed a secret family

I have had the desire to connect with a cuckold couple, and start a secret family, where all of the couple's children are mine, but raised by the cuckold. No one but us three knows who the real father is, and he is not allowed to be inside her when she is fertile. I'd like to have chemistry with her to ensure our pleasure, but a relationship isn't necessary. Just raw unbridled passion during breeding time.

Open to chatting about it. Open to more, depending on how the chats go...

I have had the desire to connect with a cuckold couple, and start a secret family, where all of the couple's children are mine, but raised by the cuckold. No one but us three knows who the real father is, and he is not allowed to be inside her when she is fertile. I'd like to have chemistry with her to ensure our pleasure, but a relationship isn't necessary. Just raw unbridled passion during breeding time.

Open to chatting about it. Open to more, depending on how the chats go...
Same fantasy!! Message me

Got the same fantasy but more like a sperm donor scenario and the fact I win the sperm race. Making him watch in person or facetime as I send my kids in his wifes fertile pussy. Would love to plant my genes in someones wife while the husband or cuck raises it.

Sperm and sex is for procreation, if a couple has sperm issues I want too assist and do the job for the hubby. Cum inside that married fertile womb.

Reactions: Ccurious