Im into Fluffing

While somthing with potentially limited appeal, in some gang-bang situations, particularly in the extreme / BDSM realm, there can be fluffers for the female center. They might be male, female, trans, or a blend, depending on the organizer and center's needs.

For someone assigned to fluff the center, it's basically clit licking, and making sure the center's labia are basically drenched in lubricant - a blend of cum, squirt, lube, and whatever other juices are flowing. It can be kind of a nasty thing for the uninitiated - sloppy, cummy, wet... but a skilled clit licker can keep the center in a state of orgasmic bliss, taking cock after cock.

Has anyone ever been fluffed, or Fluffed a Bull? I dream of that.
Quite a few of my wife’s bulls of liked me to fluff them before they enter my wife. It’s so erotic, sucking on another man’s cock getting it ready to slide into your wife’s waiting pussy and watching him fuck your woman, knowing that you’re the one who sucked him off to get him hard.

In the last few years when we have had MFM adventures I have enjoyed the "fluffing" role. This would include both fluffing her and the other guy. It is just my preference, but I also will suck on the other guy while he is fucking wife as well as clean him off when they are finished. Usually I hold back on my participation and allow the wife and the other man to enjoy one another without my involvement. My role isn't submissive it is passive, my choice is to have the wife after she has finished with her partners.
Yeah, that can be really nice. I like it when my wife has been used to. She comes home with big puffy pussy lips, and her pussy is usually nice and stretched out which I really like the feeling of if she comes home with a little inside of her usually she’ll let me lick that out Before we have sex and then afterwards, I’ll eat my own come out of her I love the salty sweet taste

Quite a few of my wife’s bulls of liked me to fluff them before they enter my wife. It’s so erotic, sucking on another man’s cock getting it ready to slide into your wife’s waiting pussy and watching him fuck your woman, knowing that you’re the one who sucked him off to get him hard.
Agree with everything you have said. I love to get them hot and hard, guide them into my wife and witness their pleasure

While somthing with potentially limited appeal, in some gang-bang situations, particularly in the extreme / BDSM realm, there can be fluffers for the female center. They might be male, female, trans, or a blend, depending on the organizer and center's needs.

For someone assigned to fluff the center, it's basically clit licking, and making sure the center's labia are basically drenched in lubricant - a blend of cum, squirt, lube, and whatever other juices are flowing. It can be kind of a nasty thing for the uninitiated - sloppy, cummy, wet... but a skilled clit licker can keep the center in a state of orgasmic bliss, taking cock after cock.
You are so right and it it is an incredible pleasure

Reactions: nicebiguy

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu