Let's See your NYE Outfits!

You forgot already that every Wanda photo is a fake? Sheesh.
You keep saying that how about a true description of why you ssy that and please dont say just look.my hotwife dresses diffferent wigs makeup.etc we once went to a Christmas party whete people have known.us for years one of the wifes afyet about an hour asked whetr my wife was i said yoi have been chattimg with het for the last half hour my wifes appearance shocked alot of people that have k own.her for years si.please state exactly the exact proof with all.respect to me

You keep saying that how about a true description of why you ssy that and please dont say just look.my hotwife dresses diffferent wigs makeup.etc we once went to a Christmas party whete people have known.us for years one of the wifes afyet about an hour asked whetr my wife was i said yoi have been chattimg with het for the last half hour my wifes appearance shocked alot of people that have k own.her for years si.please state exactly the exact proof with all.respect to me
I already showed you proof once. I'm not doing it again.

I don't know why you're so obsessed with believing a lie, but that's your problem, not mine. Enjoy your staggering level of ignorance. They do say it's bliss, don't they...

I don't know why you're so obsessed with believing a lie, but that's your problem, not mine. Enjoy your staggering level of ignorance. They do say it's bliss, don't they...
You didnt show me prove anything you sent me two.pictures i asked you for specific details . I can shoe you two diffferent pictures if my wife and she looks totally diffferent the average person woud say there not the same person

Reactions: OhWickedWanda

If anyone is ignorant its you i have asked you numerous times to.be specific just not a fee pictures Like see her eyes neck lips shspe of head etc a women.can drastically change her appearance makep wigs etc

• Haha
Reactions: SNJ_Dom