Looking for someone to email my wife

So years ago we were in discussion with a potential bull and my wife was emailing with him. She was honest with him that she was very much on the fence about pursuing hotwifing but interested in talking. He got impatient and basically told her to contact him when she was ready to take the plunge. Was a huge bummer. Wondering if anyone wants to discuss possibly pretending to be him and see if you can email her and patiently engage in conversation with her. I can give you the back story and details. Looking for an older gentleman that ideally looks similar to him in case she wants pics. White older male, fit, big cock. Take charge personality but also patient and not pushy.

So years ago we were in discussion with a potential bull and my wife was emailing with him. She was honest with him that she was very much on the fence about pursuing hotwifing but interested in talking. He got impatient and basically told her to contact him when she was ready to take the plunge. Was a huge bummer. Wondering if anyone wants to discuss possibly pretending to be him and see if you can email her and patiently engage in conversation with her. I can give you the back story and details. Looking for an older gentleman that ideally looks similar to him in case she wants pics. White older male, fit, big cock. Take charge personality but also patient and not pushy.
Not sure about your approach. I think that pretending to be him may backfire.
I would suggest you talk to her about maybe finding a new well endowed man that both of you can communicate with and swap pics with on topics that are a turn on for her. That way she can discuss her desires and needs and tell him what she likes as well as how she sees you in the lifestyle. ie Would she be turned on with you watching her take a lover bareback and to feel him ejaculate deep inside her and would she want you involved. If so what has she thought about. From your POV does she want you to share her lovers cock orally, and has she had thoughts about you doing cleanup. All of these things need to be discussed. Do you watch any cuckold clips with her.

What happens if she meets this man and falls for him. You could lose. It happened in my family.

What’s her email maybe you can do the same for us too.