Sharing Fantasy

Jeylusts

Hello there guys,i want to share you one story and ask for advice!

Im with my girlfriend from 3 years now.. We live and work together we realy love each other and share everything on our mind what we think... And once i asked her who had the biggest cock from All of her Ex's and i didnt expect that she will be honest with me and she told me that the boy before that he was "too gifted" and that i never heard her to scream like that before...and i dont know why but that turned me on so much and i keep on fantasysing her taking her Ex's big dick every time... My question is shold i share her to a stranger so i never meet him again what are you experiences.. What shold i do... What is like to watch your loved one fucked in reality im 21 she is 19 thank you

Reactions: werekinky2
Well like everything in life you can never know what something is really like until you experience it yourself and another person telling you about their experience does not mean it will echo yours. Thinking of seeing your wife/ girlfriend in the throes of sexual pleasure is a huge turnon for most men and quite normal, sharing her intimately with another in reality is a big step. Let's say you do it and like it enough to do it again then you must remember you are not in this alone, maybe you will really enjoy but your girlfriend does not, will you be content to stop. Conversely what if you don't like it but your girlfriend really does and is unwilling to stop?
If you think these urges are likely to continue then you will probably wish to try this out so my suggestion would be if not with a complete stranger then someone that does not form an intricate part of your lives until you both know if this is going to be a lifestyle choice you both wish to follow. Remember in all this your girlfriend is a person with her own emotions and sexual needs be patient and if you open this box and she likes it as I did, then you have to support her and allow her to continue dating and fucking other men, in fact it would be a waste of time trying to stop her. Good luck. Katherine

Reactions: Riccon77
You two are so young you don't know what you want. A 19 year old girlfriend has little use for a 21 year old guy who won't marry her and is encouraging her to fuck around. There's no security in it. Boyfriends are way more replaceable than husbands. FWIW. We NEVER recommend those in such relationships mess around with the lifestyle. Very few of such couples are truly prepared for the emotional roller coaster.