She is at it now.

Can't understand that. My GF sees a bull who fucks her wet & messy.
Yet more than 60% of the time he cancels at the last minute.
WTF???

So, today they are meeting up again. We just came home from vacation a few hours ago. She in just finising up her makeup, she is wearing a naughty costume. She ha me to put on the stockings ant to wet her ass.
I'm going to be left alone with the kids while she is out getting fucked bu him again.
Quite sure there will be no pictures or videos for me. The haven't been a fan of that.
Hope to get some pictures and videos. I might share if I get some.
Dude, by this time I would have said "Here's the deal, you start showing me some respect and including me in this.. Or Mr. Bull is over." If she leaves, she leaves.. It's almost as if it's that way anyway. You're the built in babysitter that's getting none of the fun. Which, I presume, is why the "bull" situation started in the first place. What turned into a 3 person situation has become a 2 person, them, and no you. That's horribly disrespectful to do that and then to act as if you don't have any ground to discuss it. No Sir, the entire operation would have come to a grinding halt at the fun factory.

Dude, by this time I would have said "Here's the deal, you start showing me some respect and including me in this.. Or Mr. Bull is over." If she leaves, she leaves.. It's almost as if it's that way anyway. You're the built in babysitter that's getting none of the fun. Which, I presume, is why the "bull" situation started in the first place. What turned into a 3 person situation has become a 2 person, them, and no you. That's horribly disrespectful to do that and then to act as if you don't have any ground to discuss it. No Sir, the entire operation would have come to a grinding halt at the fun factory.
Absolutely right,👍