Soaking

My first 'soaking' experience was with an affair partner. She was a 'good Catholic girl' gone bad - I seduced and corrupted her to the core. During the earliest phase of our affair, Marie held to this odd idea that certain things weren't actually sex, or cheating, like a blowjob, me going down on her, and 'soaking'.

Marie would mount me, cowgirl style, guide my cock inside, then just squat on me, otherwise motionless - no thrusting or pumping in that hot wet pussy - she diddled her clit with my cock buried deep inside her. After she got herself off, I almost always lost it, trying to remain perfectly still while little spasms of orgasm drained my cum into her.

My first 'soaking' experience was with an affair partner. She was a 'good Catholic girl' gone bad - I seduced and corrupted her to the core. During the earliest phase of our affair, Marie held to this odd idea that certain things weren't actually sex, or cheating, like a blowjob, me going down on her, and 'soaking'.

Marie would mount me, cowgirl style, guide my cock inside, then just squat on me, otherwise motionless - no thrusting or pumping in that hot wet pussy - she diddled her clit with my cock buried deep inside her. After she got herself off, I almost always lost it, trying to remain perfectly still while little spasms of orgasm drained my cum into her.
She was a good catholic girl. Her pastor would approve.

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895

Omfg I would have exploded

Reactions: Rem503
I never heard that term before. Sometimes when I felt I was about to cum before my wife had climaxed I would tell her to stop or don't move. It was almost always when she was riding me. After no movement for awhile I would regain my ability to fuck her without cumming too soon

Reactions: Wannabecuck895