Total Focus On Her Clit - Share Yours

Working on it. Would love a MFM! I'm not into sitting on the sidelines though I want to play with her at the same time. Would love to try DP. We have had play dates with a few other couples but so far she is just comfortable playing with the other wife.
I like it better when hubby is in the picture ... even better when playing together ... would be fun to make her cum so hard and often ... her sexy body shared sounds like a lot of fun

Reactions: Myhotwifenude
My wife KK loves to have her clit kissed, touched, buzzed, sucked or otherwise stimulated until she cums. Share some of yours....

View attachment 1880874

In this shot, I've got KK in stockings and heels, tied to the bed frame, while I buzz her clit with a specialty vibe. The best part, there are two strangers in the room with us, watching me pleasure KK while they stroke.
I love to tease nipples, lips and cltt until she is begging for something more substantial so she can have an orgasm and hopefully by this point will have her wound up to the point that her grool is just dribbling out of her continuously.