True Stories Coming from a Desi Hubby Wishing to Be a Cuck

Let's get introduced.
My wife K is going to celebrate her 38 b'day in a month. She is a perfect example of a petite babe: 5'2"; 58 kgs you would soon want to spoil forever. People still have their eyes popped out when they hear she has two teen kids behind. I know she leaves many people masturbating or gets fucked in others' fantasies. But, to my horror, I have got the smallest dick on earth that's losing desire every day. (to be continued)

I took a step forward and asked her to drink with me which she agreed to doing and joined me.
I signed up on adulthub and kept showing her sizes that matter when we were drunk. I introduced her to a German staying in our county (we don't live in Europe or America). He was literally huge.
On my insistence, she started chatting to him last year which actually I did for her in the beginning.

Reactions: Ruchianand
I missed one point. She would now agree and now disagree to get into what I was asking her to do. Finally she said, okay if it's a white man, I agree.

One thing she's made clear is she will rather starve for sex than have anyone other than a white guy inside of her.
But where would I get one white man with a large tool?

she has a very hot body, she should be fucked well, tell her to meanwhile chat with other men

she will have a great time, if u want my no please let me know

What I favor is very young, very tall guys with large penises and have found my share on sites such as OKCupid and Tinder
You must weed through a lot of chaff but there are some prizes there.
Then I can come home gaping and oozing226513

If you are planning on visiting Santorini this year i would be glad to meet you and your wife.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu