Wedding ring - on or off?

Sm3033

Male
This is a wife I used to see with her hand wrapped tightly around my cock. I love this pic because of how clearly you can see her wedding ring. To what degree, if any, is this important for the wives out there? Do you have a preference of keeping your ring on while with another man? From my end, I love it because it accentuates the taboo even further.
Please login or become a member to view

This is a wife I used to see with her hand wrapped tightly around my cock. I love this pic because of how clearly you can see her wedding ring. To what degree, if any, is this important for the wives out there? Do you have a preference of keeping your ring on while with another man? From my end, I love it because it accentuates the taboo even further.
i love seeing a wedding rings

Keep it as visible as possible 😍

Definitely on!

The girls that I have been with always kept it on.

My wife took hers off

Reactions: Rem503
Befor I was married I fucked every woman I could. The married gals never took the ring off.
The ring didn't matter to me, just knowing I was fucking a hot married gal was the thing.
I never messed with women that weren't hot.

Reactions: Openhubbi
I was going to say on, but was a wife that used to slip her wedding ring off and put it under my foreskin while she jerked me. I came so hard, and she would just lick it clean, put it back on her finger and act like nothing had happened. They were fun days.

Reactions: Openhubbi