Weekend Date

notoriousbbc

Male
Gold
After talking to this married woman for months on line we finally set up a hotel date and the following transpires.

"God, you are a beautiful man she said."

We kissed and sway some more. I feel her hand on my zipper. Slowly she sinks to her knees. And touches my BBC She licks my zipper while gazing up at me. I hold her head and stare into her blue eyes.

She unzips me. She pulls my Bermuda shorts off. She kisses the front of my boxers, and feels my cock with her hand. Jenny pulls of my shorts. My BBC, thick cock is fully erect.

She stares at it, expressionless, blinking.

Jenny either wants to suck me or just stare at it. But I have other ideas. This can wait.

I pull her up and she reluctantly consents. I take off her shirt, bra, shorts and panties as fast as I can. Perhaps I tear something. She never says.

I grab her under the armpits, lift her, and drop her on the bed.

Sometimes this scares girls. I grin and do the "aw shucks" routine. But not with Jenny. She stares at my black cock, while she backs up to rest her head on pillows. She spreads her legs.

Her landing strip of yellow blonde hair is writhing, wanting me.

As I crawl up from the foot of the bed, her breasts are heaving, like she has run a sprint. They are beautiful. Somehow I notice a mole, under the left breast, below the pronounced tan line. I slowly caress her breasts, and lower my lips to one. I suck a nipple while her hands rest on my head.

But only for a moment. I am above her, my arms locked. My cock is pressing, trying to enter.

She stares into my eyes. "Christmas in July," she whispers.

I am a couple of inches in. She grimaces in sweet agony. She grips my arms above the elbows tightly. My necklace bobs up and down on her neck.

After a moment, I make additional progress. Her head is twisting.

Then her head is still, and she stares into my eyes once again. I slowly but without stopping, bury up to the base of my cock.

Her heads twists again, but this time she is smiling. Hurting, but a good hurt. And she is adjusting.

I regret that we are not at my old place. I had a mirror mounted over the bed. Girls love to watch my backside, as I enter them.

I start slow, trying to let her get used to me. After a minute or so, my face draws close to hers. I hold her head and kiss her forehead, neck, and lips. Our tongues again meet and dance with each other.

"Oh God, you are one sweet, sweet fuck," she whispers.

She may regret those words. Her whiskey voice in my ear is such a turn-on. Now I really need to rid myself of what had been building since her telephone call. I try to keep the pace slow, but can't do it.

I am galloping now. Her hands, which have been sweeping my back and shoulders, are moving frantically here and there, in a futile effort to grab the unknowable out of the air.

I think of turning her over, but don't want to stop long enough to do so.

Luckily or otherwise, it is always difficult for me to get off. We paw at each. I don't know Jenny's body well enough to determine whether she has either had no orgasm, or instead, several.

Finally, I feel my approaching orgasm. Jenny senses it, too. I am bursting in her.

"Oh shittttt!" I yell. Jenny squeaks. Likely she feels the splashing and loves it.

I stay on top of her, motionless. I check my watch, an old if not admirable habit. We fucked twenty-eight minutes.

She grins, and kisses me, her hands massaging my neck.

I again hold her head, and give her a deep kiss.

We say nothing. Finally, I roll on my back.

After a few moments, Jenny's head is above me, kissing me with her tongue. She gets between my legs, her stomach on mine. She starts slowly kissing me, from one side to the other, working her way down.

She holds my cock up, and nuzzles my balls. I hold her head in my hands, but let her lips go where she desires. After licking my balls awhile, she licks and kisses the base and sides of my cock.

With her eyes locked on mine, she takes the head of my cock into her mouth. Her head bobs awhile, maintaining eye contact.

Jenny grins. "You never lost your erection, did you?"

I try to pull her up, for her to either sit on me or let me enter her doggy style.

"Whoa, big fella. If you don't want me out of commission for the next two days, you have got to let me have a little rest!. Besides, I like sucking on this."

I grin. "Jenny, it will be awhile before I can peak again."

She keeps stroking my cock, but meanwhile, rests her hand on one hand, her elbow on the bed.

"I have not had dinner. Have you?"

"No."

"What say we order us up some room service?" she asks.

"Great! Order for both of us. I trust you. While you are doing that, I will jump in the shower."

Turns out we both bring wine.

I exit the shower, my Bermuda shorts on. Jenny is watching TV.

With me longing to take her again

Reactions: Em3840 and Uk_luva