What do you all do when your wives are having sex with their lovers?

I will sit and watch,sometimes I participate, or I do the cleanup on both getting them ready for another go around. When she's done and her BF has left she'll come back to the bedroom and have me lay on my back and she will sit on my face grinding her used pussy on my face and coming another time or two

If I’m present, I’ll watch and wank. When I first started, I’d cum so quickly watching my wife getting fucked. But after many, many years of watching Lynn getting fucked and my first wife before her, I can usually hold off cumming for a long time ready for my turn after whoever she’s playing with has finished with her. Stopping to clean her up between rounds or between men helps with that too.
If she’s playing without me, I do whatever I can to distract myself, never, it has to be said, very sucessfully.
James

My GF just left for a date 5 mins ago.

Its a guy she's fucked b4. She luvs meeting him at a Friday's or Applebee's 2st for a drink. Then they hold hands & walk to a nearby motel where he'll fuck her 2 or 3 times.
When she gets home its ckean-up duty for me and she gets huge loads out of him.
Then maybe silky 2nds for me.
I like the feeling of a nice used pussy to

Reactions: toolman2c
watch, wank, take turns
Exactly
We have a friend we get with pretty regularly.
It's more sharing her I guess, we take turns with her and we all have a great time.
When I'm watching my dick is HARD. I'm very aroused. When they get done I start with her. The exiting part is how my wife gets so turned on and wants it from both of us one after the other. When he's watching us he's full hard.
Two different jacking off experiences for me..I was watching them and slowly beating off. They were into it pretty hot. I guess I was stroking a little too fast, I felt I was getting really close but didn't stop in time. I did stop but cum did dribble out. They didn't notice.
Different night, I was watching and they looked sexy as hell together. I felt it happened but I just went with it. I shot off pretty good. I looked up and they both saw what happened, no one said anything.

Exactly
We have a friend we get with pretty regularly.
It's more sharing her I guess, we take turns with her and we all have a great time.
When I'm watching my dick is HARD. I'm very aroused. When they get done I start with her. The exiting part is how my wife gets so turned on and wants it from both of us one after the other. When he's watching us he's full hard.
Two different jacking off experiences for me..I was watching them and slowly beating off. They were into it pretty hot. I guess I was stroking a little too fast, I felt I was getting really close but didn't stop in time. I did stop but cum did dribble out. They didn't notice.
Different night, I was watching and they looked sexy as hell together. I felt it happened but I just went with it. I shot off pretty good. I looked up and they both saw what happened, no one said anything.
That’s OK, but I’d recommend your wife. What if she tries taking you both in her pussy at the same time my wife loves that she says it really stretches her out nicely and feeling too big cock alternating inside of her is super hot.

That’s OK, but I’d recommend your wife. What if she tries taking you both in her pussy at the same time my wife loves that she says it really stretches her out nicely and feeling too big cock alternating inside of her is super hot.
I guess we draw the line somewhere. We do split roast her, she'll kiss one of us while other guy is doing her. Other than an occasional accidental touch, bump or rub him and I don't do anything with each other. We take turns doing her and she absolutely loves it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I guess we draw the line somewhere. We do split roast her, she'll kiss one of us while other guy is doing her. Other than an occasional accidental touch, bump or rub him and I don't do anything with each other. We take turns doing her and she absolutely loves it.
Listen, it’s all about her pleasure. That’s what being a Chuck is good for you to share her and good for her to get shared. I hope in the future and progress for you if that’s what you’re into.

My wife will tell me what to do if I am there
Most of the time she will have me licking their balls depending on the position they are fucking
When he is about to cum he will sometimes pull out and she has me take their cum in my mouth

Reactions: cuckboie
My wife will tell me what to do if I am there
Most of the time she will have me licking their balls depending on the position they are fucking
When he is about to cum he will sometimes pull out and she has me take their cum in my mouth
Excellent I love 69 with a big buIl bringing up the rear that way I can lick her clit boyfriend can have me suck his cock if you want sometimes he’ll come inside my wife sometimes he’ll come inside my mouth and sometimes both but no matter what I get to clean them both when I’m done

When I was present I watched. I did light participation but we both preferred to let her focus on her new partner. When I wasn’t there watching I was at work, wondering, watching the clock, and eagerly awaiting to hear the recap from both of them, separately. Lover would email me, wife would tell me directly. However, they compared notes so not to share everything done in their private time. They liked keeping secrets….not a good thing for the relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c and Elja1
I prepare the bed, clean sheets and prep drinks while they are flirting downstairs. I let them know the bed is ready with warm sheets. I massage their feet and each one of their bodies. Sometimes I prepare a shower and dry each of them off with warm towels. I always make sure to stroke him intermittently to make sure he is long and ready. I will perform oral on both my mistress and our African king. If needed I will add lude and prepare them for sex. Then leave the room and listen until I am summoned for water or hear him ejaculate. Then I enter and clean both of them up, do a full massage until he falls asleep, and I cover them both up and make a dessert while they nap. If they start again, I repeat the whole procedure and tell them both I love them more than anything. This is how I show my devotion and love.

I prepare the bed, clean sheets and prep drinks while they are flirting downstairs. I let them know the bed is ready with warm sheets. I massage their feet and each one of their bodies. Sometimes I prepare a shower and dry each of them off with warm towels. I always make sure to stroke him intermittently to make sure he is long and ready. I will perform oral on both my mistress and our African king. If needed I will add lude and prepare them for sex. Then leave the room and listen until I am summoned for water or hear him ejaculate. Then I enter and clean both of them up, do a full massage until he falls asleep, and I cover them both up and make a dessert while they nap. If they start again, I repeat the whole procedure and tell them both I love them more than anything. This is how I show my devotion and love.
holy fuck

Reactions: cuckboie