What do you with your cum?

Or I cum in my diaper through humping or uising a vibrator or I catch it in a kind of small cup that fits on the top of my chastity cage when I cum through anal stimulation or bu using a vibrator on my cage. Then I swallow it from the cup.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
How'd she do that? :devilish:

Anyone know of a good supplement or practices to increase the amount you cum OR better yet, a way to replenish your supply faster? If I cum twice, by the third time there's really not much there and the 4th time, it's just a few drops. I have to wait 2-4 days for a really good size load to build back up, definitely not like it was when I was much younger. I've noticed the smell and taste of it has changed tremendously since I've gotten older too, it has virtually no odor and taste neutral to sweet sometimes.
I have the same problem, so a good supplement (if such a thing exists) would be great! When I was young I used to produce copious amounts of yummy cum, now due to age and over use, it’s down to a trickle. But I have found that a long slow wank (60mins+) produces a stronger orgasm and increases the amount of cum!

Reactions: Robbiann_CD

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu