What is the hottest thing your wife/gf shared with you about her sexual past?

My girlfriend was still fucking her ex-boyfriend George. I knew about it and I protested and argued with her about it, but only half-heartedly. It really turned me on to know that she loved to fuck, although she denied it. Anyhow, we're in a hotel one night and I'm fucking her missionary and the dirty talk started. I asked her how George fucked her, and she said he had a big dick but he came too quick. I asked her how I compared. She said my dick was a bit smaller but that I knew how to fuck real good and that I lasted long, allowing her to cum. Of course my mind fixated on me being smaller! Made me pound her even harder, and when I was ready to cum she pushed me off and went right for my dick, swallowing every spurt of cum. Some of my cum got on her fingers and she licked those clean too. As she was cleaning up my dick with her tongue, I asked her, "Whose cum tastes better, George's...or mine?"

She pulled her mouth off of my dick for a bit, looked at me and said, "His...sorry. I mean yours tastes good, but his is just...sweeter." And then she resumed licking my dick lol

Shortly after my now ex-wife and I started dating, she told me of the time that she had sex with 6 guys, while she was tied to a table. This happened back in the early 80's, so no condoms were used. She said she loved it, and she was indeed submissive.

Mine almost didn´t have a past, she was 17 when she came to live with me, she wasn´t a virgin, but only had had a little play with a boy. I made her the bitch she is today at 30yo

She told me in her early 20s she liked to meet up with a guy in a hotel that tied her up and pleasured her and build her up for 45 mins to an hour so she would cum harder than ever.

When we first started dating my wife said she'd only had sex with like 5-6 people but admitted she'd be fingered / eaten out by more than she could remember - at least 20-30, and she was 20 years old at the time.

She said one time when she was like 17-18 she was at a party and drunk and let a guy finger her in a closet, then when he left, another guy came in and she was horny, so she let him finger her too.

Then one time a guy had made out like he wanted to date her friend but ended up just having sex with the friend, then ditching her. So for revenge, my wife decided it would be a good idea to come onto the guy at a party, take him to a room, fuck him until she got off, then get up and leave him. I was like, wow, you really showed him...

Also turns me on that, right before we got engaged, we broke up for a few months, during which time she started dating this other guy. She kept this secret from me until years later. What I found out though was that she dated the guy for about 2 months and, naturally they were having sex. Then when I convinced her to meet up with me one night for her birthday, she told her boyfriend she was going to meet me for dinner and he tried to convince her not to go. That night I proposed to her, knowing nothing about the boyfriend, and we went back to my place and had sex all night. Then apparently a day or two later, she went and broke up with the other guy lol... I always wonder how recently she had fucked him before she went out with me that night.

Last edited: