Who has been caught naked by family members?

Only person to see me naked or semi naked that I hadn't planned on seeing me, my mom. I'd came out to her about being a sissy dresser, she made a surprise visit here and I was dressed up and having some fun. I'd given her the code to the garage and the backdoor was never locked. I heard the door open and ran to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I had on my bra, a little nightie, some thigh highs, a wig she'd given me, makeup she'd put on me from the day before... I had on no panties. She came to the door and lightly knocked, I said "I'm dressed up" and she said "it's ok, come on out".

I then said "are you sure you want to see me like this?" and she replied "yes, it's ok, I'm gonna see sooner or later". I really didn't give any thought to not having my panties on, I was terrified and shocked at the same time because she was telling me it was ok to see me like that. I opened the door and out I went, semi-hard, and she just looked me up and down. She then said "where are your panties at". I was SO embarrassed at that point but also somewhat excited, I was dressed out and there was my mom, looking at my cock. Later, she suggested that maybe she should get me a cage so that wouldn't happen again...

Only person to see me naked or semi naked that I hadn't planned on seeing me, my mom. I'd came out to her about being a sissy dresser, she made a surprise visit here and I was dressed up and having some fun. I'd given her the code to the garage and the backdoor was never locked. I heard the door open and ran to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I had on my bra, a little nightie, some thigh highs, a wig she'd given me, makeup she'd put on me from the day before... I had on no panties. She came to the door and lightly knocked, I said "I'm dressed up" and she said "it's ok, come on out".

I then said "are you sure you want to see me like this?" and she replied "yes, it's ok, I'm gonna see sooner or later". I really didn't give any thought to not having my panties on, I was terrified and shocked at the same time because she was telling me it was ok to see me like that. I opened the door and out I went, semi-hard, and she just looked me up and down. She then said "where are your panties at". I was SO embarrassed at that point but also somewhat excited, I was dressed out and there was my mom, looking at my cock. Later, she suggested that maybe she should get me a cage so that wouldn't happen again...
I will message you.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD

Sounds exciting can see why be hard 🔥😍

Reactions: Robbiann_CD

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu