Me and my girl are going to Maspalomas in Gran Canaria

Hi guys, we have recently registered with this forum and it looks great!

Me and Rebecca are going to Gran Canaria for a naughty few days away from the 2 kids! (Our first holiday alone for 10 years!) We are both 32 and been together for 14 years now. We have gotten into some naughty antics in the past (mainly on Rebecca’s behalf), we had the idea of having a mad little break, lots of sunshine, alcohol and naughtyness :cool: .

I liked the idea of Rebecca getting naked on the nudist beach for a few guys to see her body (she has never done this before) and maybe taking a walk into the dunes, we have never done swinging before but we have discussed it and not against it! Can you guys suggest anything else we could get up to while we are there? Open to any ideas! maybe even dares I could get her to do… all will be documented on here :) . Here are some soft pics of her as well.
Well, you could have a lot of fun and fuck in Maspalomas. If the woman presents herself naked, it shouldn't take long before you have male viewers. How far you want to go is up to you. If you want to fuck and have viewers, you've definitely come to the right place.

Reactions: Jay_n_Rebecca92
Sorry we’re new to this. What are tributes? 🙃
Tributes are when someone either prints out a photo of your wife and jerks off to it and takes a photo or video hard next to it or cumming on it, or displays it on a screen and does the same whilst taking a photo or video with a different phone.

If you search tribute in the search function then you will have a "flood" of examples!

As long as you are both on the same page, have ground rules and stay safe... You should have a great time.

Let the wife lead and let her know that you have her back.

You should be fine....

Thanks for the all the comments and advice guys it means a lot to us both :). We are going soon and we will certainly update this thread. In the meantime we’re looking for more ideas about what naughty stuff we can get up to there, even if it’s just a bit of public nudity or flashing to start it off ;-)

If anyone can give us ideas on some DARES we (mainly Becca) can do to ease us in on holiday and have fun on please let us know. Could be public nudity or flashing or whatever you think. We will try and take photos of most 😜. Send them through DM if you would prefer. Thanks
How about:

The Becca's Boobs appreciation chain

During your holiday Becca has to try to create a chain of videos of guys appreciating her boobs.

It's up to you to define appreciating. She could flash them. They could pull down her top to expose them. They could have a fondle. They could kiss them.

Becca should pick the one that she is comfortable with.

It's also up to you whether Jay asks the bloke to do it, or Becca does. Or a mix of both.

Here's the twist. They have to say "I'm [their age] and I love Becca's boobs!" Then perform the action that you have agreed (flash, fondle, kiss etc)

She has to try and create a chain of videos of men doing this, which you will post here, of blokes of each decade. So a lad who is 18 or 19. Then one in his 20s, then one in his 30s, then 40s, 50s, 60s etc as high as you can go.

You don't have to "collect" and film them in order, but if you haven't got, say, a bloke in his 20s then the chain is broken. But 30s, 40s and 50s would be a chain of three.

The challenge is to complete at least a chain of 4 different decades.

Optional extra: If she fails to get 4, I will give her a forfeit! If she succeeds then you two can set a forfeit for either me or Jane, my wife.

You will need to accept the dare before you go, and say whether you want the forfeit challenge to apply or not, for us to be bound by it.

(If you find it really easy, then try for a chain of successive ages eg 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 etc)

If anyone can give us ideas on some DARES we (mainly Becca) can do to ease us in on holiday and have fun on please let us know. Could be public nudity or flashing or whatever you think. We will try and take photos of most 😜. Send them through DM if you would prefer. Thanks
How about:

Dicks of the United Nations

Becca has to ask men from as many different countries as possible to let her have a photo of her holding or posing with their dicks.

The challenge total is 8 different countries. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can count as different nations to help you get off to a good start.

Again, forfeit rules can apply, as above, if Becca accepts the dare in advance and buys into the forfeit risk.

How about:

Undercover bra removal game

Becca chooses a top which she thinks is best for this, and a bra which fastens at the back and has conventional straps. She then has to allow men to try and remove her bra without taking her top off. Unclip through the top, maybe, if it is a tight top, or allow them to put their hand inside if it is looser, then pull one strap down and off one arm, then the bra through the other arm. They have one minute. If they succeed they get to snog her for a minute, or something else that she is comfortable with.

How about:

Sun tattoo!

Jay writes a word in sun cream on Becca's body the first day of the holiday, and you leave an area around it without sun cream for a while. After a while the word will be like a white tattoo with red around it.

You can come up with your own ideas, or how about:

Maybe wear a thong bikini bottom and he could write:

"Spank" on one cheek and "Me!" on the other.

Or "Lick me!" on her lower tummy and an arrow pointing down.

Last edited:
Some of these are awesome thanks guys. Will reply properly when I have some free time. I’ll let you know what Becca thinks as well :)
How about:

The Look on his Face!

You have to get chatting to another couple. If there is a good vibe, then Becca has to go of to the Ladies with the other girl and say "For a laugh shall we take our knickers* off and present them to our partners?"

It could be done really subtly- just pressing them screwed up into their hands under the table. Then neither guy would know that you are both doing it.

Or more openly across the table, both of you at the same time, so that you all know, to get a shocked reaction.

Or even just throw them in their faces, for maximum shock factor!

You could even do the above with the other guy, and the other woman gives hers to Jay.

This one is all about the shock on the other guy's face.

Jane has done this to a bloke before. We were having a meal with another couple in a pub because it was his birthday. She said she would do a streak for him. He said "Are you really going to?" She said "Yes!" But he kept saying it.

Later she got up and went to the Ladies. After a couple of minutes she came back and gave him her knickers and said "Yes, I really am!"

* Panties

Some of these are awesome thanks guys. Will reply properly when I have some free time. I’ll let you know what Becca thinks as well :)
How about:

The Walk of No Shame!

Once you have got used to the Nude Beach, you will notice that on Spanish beaches lots of people walk the length of the beach along the sea line, including some clothed people in the clothing optional nude areas.

Becca should walk along the length of the Clothing Optional area completely naked. She will walk close by people coming the other way. Jay can watch people checking her out as she does so. She will be like the Pied Piper, with a little gaggle of men following after her!