Her preference for sex types, MFM FMF MF

wife prefers MF or MFM. Its rarely with anyone else if Im not present. And just because she is with 2 men doesnt mean she has to do anal. There are plenty of other options for a 3sum.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We definitely want to try MFM first. We just had our first experience last month with another male as he watched. Kind of awkward, but definitely want to experience more. Just want to go slow. Love reading the comments in here. ❤️
would you like to try me,a slutty obedient sissy to please you both?

Attachments

• 2024-04-07_07-51-00.jpg
    2024-04-07_07-51-00.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2024-04-07_07-59-40.jpg
    2024-04-07_07-59-40.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: ACuriousWife
So when your wife decides to play, and we are just noe exploting this. Does whe just want staright MF sex with a man, a threesome either FMF or MFM or does she like an occasional FF?
Our goal is MFM with 2 men and I watch. We may need to go through a couple steps to get there. I have been trying to work out the details and results have not been so great. But I am a straight man and never recruited a man for a sexual encounter. With this said we are thinking of having her give it a go and not limiting ourselves to a MFM with 2 other guys involved at least not at first.

We decided she can test the waters and see how things go and follow whatever feels right.

What do you guys seek out and are we on the right path?
We have and do swing with other couples, but both prefer MFM, MMFM, etc. She has tried a ff, but would rather have a dick. I too am straight and do the recruiting. She has also gone out on date nights and once I was her and her date's chauffeur.