Who is going to a club over 30???

Who over the age of 30 is going to a club? I keep hearing all these stories about wives going to the club and dancing? Like where is that happening at? I live near Philly and I cant imagine any of the women I know going to a club on a Friday/Saturday night.

I haven’t been to a club since I was like 27 years old. There are some local bars that have a “dance area” but they are usually empty.

Who over the age of 30 is going to a club? I keep hearing all these stories about wives going to the club and dancing? Like where is that happening at? I live near Philly and I cant imagine any of the women I know going to a club on a Friday/Saturday night.

I haven’t been to a club since I was like 27 years old. There are some local bars that have a “dance area” but they are usually empty.
When me and the wife go visit my parents in one of the bigger cities in my state, we usually book a hotel room downtown for the weekend and hit up a few dance clubs. I'm 41,my wife is 47 and gets hit on all the time by younger guys.

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Depends on what you're looking for. We go to a lifestyle club so my wife can dress really fucking sexy, get all the stares from the guys, she flirts, we go home since we're really turned on and have hot sex. Next we are going to try having sex in a play room the next time we go to said club. 😏

On a side note, when I say dress sexy, she like...wears a skirt so short that it rides up in the FRONT and shows her panties. Ass cheek hangs out given the position she's in. I'm hard all night watching the guys foam at the mouth. lol.