Will she ever cuck me

Will my gf ever cuck me she has talked about and done a few things that makes me think she might one day take another man but then gets really angry then next day.was you ever reluctant at first and for how long before you did start sleeping with other ppl?

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
She will talk about it when drunk and as iv said been a few things that makes me think she has done a couple things and what made me want to see her with other ppl

Will my gf ever cuck me she has talked about and done a few things that makes me think she might one day take another man but then gets really angry then next day.was you ever reluctant at first and for how long before you did start sleeping with other ppl?
She’s working on you now, it’s mind control as she’s already tested you by telling you of some of the things she done with other men and you are still with her asking questions and showing her signs that her past excites you far more than it appals you. She’s probably done far more than she’s told you about as her anger might indicate. My girlfriend and her husband were like that as she knew that he was her mother’s convenient fuck before he knew anything of her as mother and daughter were estranged. I introduced my girlfriend to him and him knowing that she and I were in a bisexual relationship brought him under our control which was really what the three of us wanted. Let her play out her game, it’s no failing on your part as she just needs more than any one man can give her.