Wives giving blowjobs

We have a male friend who suffers from clinical depression. We had not seen him for many weeks so we went to visit him where he was renting a room in a home with a couple. It was strictly a rental situation. The couple rarely saw him or knew him. They let us in when he didn't respond and said they had not seen him coming or going for several days. He was lying in his bed in a shirt and boxer shorts when we came in and invited him to join us for dinner and drinks. He declined and it was obvious he had been crying. After about half an hour, it was obvious we were not able to cheer him up and we walked toward his bedroom door to leave.

My wife stopped and said, "Wait a minute." She stripped except for her socks and then walked back to our very confused friend and climbed up on the bed saying she had something she almost forgot to give him. She pulled his cock out of his shorts and started to suck his dick for him. He grew hard in her mouth and got into it, she ended up riding him and taking his load in her pussy.

View attachment 1673988 View attachment 1673989 View attachment 1673985 View attachment 1673981

View attachment 1673982

After that, he got up and showered and decided to go along with us.

That was the first time they ever had sex together, it was back in July 2015 but they have done it many more times since.
Now that's a good friend!

I dare say my wife was an expert a BJs--Took great Pride in controlling how fast or slow men came-- Men were amazed at her skill-

Attachments

• FUN 001.jpg
    FUN 001.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 34
  • FUN 006.jpg
    FUN 006.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 32
  • FUN 014.jpg
    FUN 014.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 40
Video taken with a digital camcorder and transferred to digital. My wife's first time giving a blowjob to my best friend. We played a game of truth or dare together, and we were all naked; my wife got a truth, and he asked if she liked to suck dicks. She turned a bright shade of red and sheepishly replied yes. A few turns later he asked her if she wanted to suck his dick. Again, my wife blushed, and with her head down, she mumbled yes. I still love this video of her sucking him, even though it is 21 years old now and she has sucked him and fucked him hundreds of times since that first night.

View attachment Watching Wife Blow Guy.mp4