Wives giving blowjobs

We were playing a game and my wife got a forfeit of having to suck his cock for 30 seconds

Wendy and my wife have a lot in common, once my wife starts sucking a cock she does not stop until the guy is finished. We had three neighbor guys over a few years ago and one of the guys teased about my wife giving us all blowjobs. My wife enjoys sucking cock and she just got on the floor and crawled up to his lap and got his pants open and sucked him off right there. She swallowed his load and he was still holding his beer and said, "That was a surprise." Apparently, his wife had not ever swallowed. We all got blowjobs that evening.

My wife told me that in school, she was scared to death of getting pregnant since growing up in a Catholic family they did not believe in birth control. She told me she learned how to suck cock and get a guy off orally so she would not have to worry about pregnancy.

She still loves to suck cock and she is very good at it. Most men cannot hold off for a few minutes before they unload.

Friend.png

A friend looks in on my wife when I am traveling for my job to make sure she does not need anything. He sent me this selfie of how my wife thanked him for checking on her each evening.

My wife told me that in school, she was scared to death of getting pregnant since growing up in a Catholic family they did not believe in birth control. She told me she learned how to suck cock and get a guy off orally so she would not have to worry about pregnancy.

She still loves to suck cock and she is very good at it. Most men cannot hold off for a few minutes before they unload.

View attachment 1293266

A friend looks in on my wife when I am traveling for my job to make sure she does not need anything. He sent me this selfie of how my wife thanked him for checking on her each evening.
Just what you want from a good wife.