Who's bi here?

Nice cock, any pics with your head exposed. My email is bdonald180@gmail.com please send lots. It is gorgeous.

I'll just post what I have on here so everyone can see it. Sharing is caring :)

Sorry if any of these are reposts but it's all I got at the moment. I hope you guys enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy the thought of you guys looking at them.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2816.JPG
    IMG_2816.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2858.JPG
    IMG_2858.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3018.JPG
    IMG_3018.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3196.JPG
    IMG_3196.JPG
    862.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2997.JPG
    1,019 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3070.PNG
    IMG_3070.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 45

Sorry if any of these are reposts but it's all I got at the moment. I hope you guys enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy the thought of you guys looking at them.
Thanks you have a great cock, I love the hood. Could run my tongue under it and your head before you get nice and stiff. And that nut sack would love to put both in my mouth at once.
Would your wife like to suck my cock while I'm sucking yours? And I can finger fuck her at the same time.

My wife would make sure the head of your cock was pressed up against the back of her throat if she ever walked in to you sucking my cock.

That sounds like such an great start to an amazing night. I'd love to hear more about the things you want to do.

My wife would make sure the head of your cock was pressed up against the back of her throat if she ever walked in to you sucking my cock.

That sounds like such an great start to an amazing night. I'd love to hear more about the things you want to do.
Would your wife fully particapate in all our sexploit's , I'd love to have both you cock swell up in my mouth and have your wife mount and ride my cock like a cowgirl.

I'm bi,but dang don't have a dick lol.I fuck my hubby with strapons,and have a lot of ass play with him,but 1 of my fantasies is to watch him suck a cock clean after its fucked me either anal or pussy.and rest assured ill make it happen.xoxo.

Shame your on the other side of the pond cause I would help you make that happen

Reactions: Openandready69

Nice dick pics, love it!!