The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 18 years old (or more if the age of majority in your country is older). If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
1. Create a post in the right section and just one time. Don't make duplicate posts and posts with the same media.
2. Any manifestation of rudeness or disrespect to any member of this community is prohibited.
3. Only share your personal information in private messages. Don't post link to your profile on another social network, email, kik, telephone number, etc in general access.
4. This site isn't about gay people. We respect the freedom of choice of each person, and wifewantstoplay.com is made primiraly for straight couples, men and women. There are many resources on the Internet and everyone wants to find something suitable for himself.
5. Forbidden to post:
6. It is forbidden to impersonate another person and create multiple accounts. People wanna have confidence in the person who they are talking to. Your personal information must be true. if you are convicted of misleading other users about your personality, you will be banned.
7. About media posting:
8. Your username should contain latin letters and numbers only (15 characters is max).
9. Your avatar and profile banner should not contain nudity.
10. For any questions about your account (including removing), contact @thePlagueDoctor
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.