Who's bi here?

I am not sure if I am or not. I have a friend who is gay and has always had a crush on me. Between marriages he got the nerve to ask me, but I turned him down. But he is pretty well off, and It was a rough winter financially for us. I have to admit, at trying times I have thought about lettinng him just have me anyway he wanted, IF he paid a big upcoming bill that is.

I feel so guilty and turned on by it both. Not only because it would mean I would be actually doing something bisexually, but because it was for money to boot.

I suppose...
Nice uncut cock. Would love to lay right there in the grass while we sucked each other's cocks with your wife watching us pleasure each other she can lick our balls and assholes .How big does it get fully erect. My private email is donbrown704@yahoo.ca would love for you to send me some nice pics of your hard cock and juicy looking balls and I will send you the same, pics of my cock hard and soft. I to am also uncut, does that excite you you can run your tongue under the hood. While I'm getting hard and I'll do the same for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Can't wait to see your marvelous cock up close.
Don
Xo

Attachments

• 100_4722.JPG
    100_4722.JPG
    776.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20160604_213736.jpg
    20160604_213736.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 50
Not bi. However, my wife has said that if she goes through with cucking me, then she will insist on me fluffing the bull to get him ready for her. That does cause me a lot of trepidation. It is her way of finding out how much I really want her to cuck me.

For years I have been encouraging my wife to take a lover, a sex partner. A person or persons to satisfy her sexual needs and desires. She has absolutely refused. Early on this quest I setup an AFF profile for her, gave her CL links, got her condoms and her favorite lube and an extra (for travel) dildo. Even setup a private massage for her hoping she would accept his 'extra'.

After years and a lot of discussion she has finally agreed to an MMF. But she is definitely giving me the slow roll. Each time I say let's look at ads for a candidate she says OK but then begs off for various reasons. Only once have I been able to get her to the computer. We started looking at 'men seeking a couple' then she said let's look at 'men seeking a female'. Candidly my plan is to let her and him have at it and try to move out of the action.

She does understands that I MUST be present, she doesn't want to be watched that's why the MMF. As an aside one of her fantasy's and her turns on's has always been being to be watched. OK so things change, I got it.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

I did follow through with the M2M thing.

So I found a guy on CL. We went to his motel. He & I stripped as she sat in the chair fully clothed. He laid on the bed and I got between his legs on my knees and took him in my mouth. Within moments he was hard. Surprisingly she got up and rubbed my dick. He was about to cum but wanted to wait so I let up for a moment. Then went back to his cock. He asked her to rub his cock. She complied. She was jerking the shaft while the head was in my mouth. Then he announced his was gonna cum, she didn't let up, neither did I. She jerked him to completion into my mouth and I took his entire load. When done I tried to kiss her with some cum on my lips, she turned away.

He quickly got up and dressed. I followed suit and we left.

On the way home I asked her if she liked it, she said not really. She didn't ask if I did, so I told her to ask me, she did and I told her it was great, I loved it, it was fun, that cum wasn't so bad.

man you dont know what you are missing

Not bi. However, my wife has said that if she goes through with cucking me, then she will insist on me fluffing the bull to get him ready for her. That does cause me a lot of trepidation. It is her way of finding out how much I really want her to cuck me.

Oralgiver, I don't know what I'm missing? Lolol, I don't know how to reply to that. What can I say? I am inexperienced in the ways of the force. Another thing my wife has said she will do to me if she goes through with cucking me is giving me a snowball. Honestly, I had to look that one up, and was surprised to find out what that is. Yikes!

I'm bi,but dang don't have a dick lol.I fuck my hubby with strapons,and have a lot of ass play with him,but 1 of my fantasies is to watch him suck a cock clean after its fucked me either anal or pussy.and rest assured ill make it happen.xoxo.
Love your MO, my wife does same with me. Same fantasy as you. We are a perfect match.

Reactions: shaved