Delete

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! She’s as hot as they cum!!!! I would love to be so fortunate to spend some time, hell, any time with her!!! I’m so thankful for the panties she sent me, but good lord what I’d do to smell, taste and to feel exactly where those panties had been!!

So, if you've been following our posts, you know she's had a "Latin Lover" who is infatuated with her and has been for a few years. He gets jealous because she's a hotwife and wants her to himself. He claims that I (her husband) don't make him jealous but the fact that she's with other guys does. He told her the last time together that he wanted to take her back to Peru to meet his family. He tells her he loves her. She thinks he wants to ask her to marry him (at least to keep his family back in Peru happy) and give her a ring. She thinks he wants to take her back this winter (it's winter in Peru now) and introduce her to all of his friends and family.

I honestly don't mind (because she doesn't "love" him and she does love me. She enjoys this fantasy love affair though. I'm all for it. She told me tonight though that she's worried that they won't "accept her" because she's "too old" and it shows in her face and on her skin. I was really sad for her feeling that way. He made a special trip to town tonight and she's staying the night with him at a nice hotel. I told her that guys are still lining up constantly and coming to town to meet her and not to worry about her "aging", etc. She has the body of a 30 year old as you can all attest. He's in his mid 30's and she's in her 50's. He's very wealthy and can afford whatever he wants, which makes this a bit more fun, even though she doesn't understand why he doesn't want a younger woman.

I'm not sure where to go with this, but she seemed in a good place when she left the house tonight. I'm normally pretty stable with all of this, but I'm a bit conflicted. I actually enjoy him being in love with her and I'd love for her to be his make believe fiance' for his family. She can take it as far as she wants but I'm also totally secure in our relationship. Honestly, she is a hotwife and a total Nympho. She admits that and she knows it bothers him so she doesn't talk about it with him much anymore. She tries to act a bit exclusive. She just loves to date "other guys" as she says but enjoys this "love affair" with him. Not sure why I'm posting, but just throwing this out there.

Leaving the house tonight. Is she "too old"?

View attachment 1436837
Very sexy body...

So, if you've been following our posts, you know she's had a "Latin Lover" who is infatuated with her and has been for a few years. He gets jealous because she's a hotwife and wants her to himself. He claims that I (her husband) don't make him jealous but the fact that she's with other guys does. He told her the last time together that he wanted to take her back to Peru to meet his family. He tells her he loves her. She thinks he wants to ask her to marry him (at least to keep his family back in Peru happy) and give her a ring. She thinks he wants to take her back this winter (it's winter in Peru now) and introduce her to all of his friends and family.

I honestly don't mind (because she doesn't "love" him and she does love me. She enjoys this fantasy love affair though. I'm all for it. She told me tonight though that she's worried that they won't "accept her" because she's "too old" and it shows in her face and on her skin. I was really sad for her feeling that way. He made a special trip to town tonight and she's staying the night with him at a nice hotel. I told her that guys are still lining up constantly and coming to town to meet her and not to worry about her "aging", etc. She has the body of a 30 year old as you can all attest. He's in his mid 30's and she's in her 50's. He's very wealthy and can afford whatever he wants, which makes this a bit more fun, even though she doesn't understand why he doesn't want a younger woman.

I'm not sure where to go with this, but she seemed in a good place when she left the house tonight. I'm normally pretty stable with all of this, but I'm a bit conflicted. I actually enjoy him being in love with her and I'd love for her to be his make believe fiance' for his family. She can take it as far as she wants but I'm also totally secure in our relationship. Honestly, she is a hotwife and a total Nympho. She admits that and she knows it bothers him so she doesn't talk about it with him much anymore. She tries to act a bit exclusive. She just loves to date "other guys" as she says but enjoys this "love affair" with him. Not sure why I'm posting, but just throwing this out there.

View attachment 1436837
She’s just FINE…

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
My date with Latin Lover was fun last night! He's always so respectful and courteous, almost to a fault. So last night he wanted to have anal with me but he was just too nice to ask. It was fun listening as he beat around the bush hoping that I would catch on. He asked if I like it "down there" and then asked if I did threesomes (he knows I do) and then tried to find out if I like DP, but couldn't come up with the term. Finally I asked him if he wanted anal and he was so excited, but of course, he told me not to do it just because he wanted it. I assured him that LOVE it and I showed him the ropes. Of course I have that squeal (that's embarrassing when I hear myself getting anal on video) and I guess guys love that. I took the lead, put him inside, worked him all the way inside me and then I did the movement while he hung on for the ride. He came in my ass at the same time as I had my orgasm! That's so amazing and fun.

He cleaned up and then fucked me missionary style and it was wonderful. He has a very big cock and is always such a pleasure. He creampied my pussy and I took both creampies home inside my ass and pussy along with my cummy panties. Mr Hw dived in to my pussy and ass with his tongue and enjoyed himself with this rare treat. I will post a couple off pics from when I got home, but I did not take any during our meeting.

Of course he "loves" me and talked about me meeting his 10!!!!! brothers and sisters! It's a thrill and I have no idea what he sees in me. I'm fortunate he enjoys me though.

I love this view of my ass. I work so hard on making it attractive and love to come home and tease my husband after I've given this to another man! I left my cummy panties on the steps for him.

View attachment 1438358

Slipping out of my panties for the second time tonight, this time for my husband. Trying to make him jealous, laughing on the way up the stairs
View attachment 1438366

The way my pussy and asshole appear after sitting in my panties and having the cum leak out of both holes on the entire drive home.
View attachment 1438370

My well used asshole and pussy ready for YOUR tongue! Do you want to taste me like this?

View attachment 1438373
Dam that pussy look so delicious 🤤

• Love
My date with Latin Lover was fun last night! He's always so respectful and courteous, almost to a fault. So last night he wanted to have anal with me but he was just too nice to ask. It was fun listening as he beat around the bush hoping that I would catch on. He asked if I like it "down there" and then asked if I did threesomes (he knows I do) and then tried to find out if I like DP, but couldn't come up with the term. Finally I asked him if he wanted anal and he was so excited, but of course, he told me not to do it just because he wanted it. I assured him that LOVE it and I showed him the ropes. Of course I have that squeal (that's embarrassing when I hear myself getting anal on video) and I guess guys love that. I took the lead, put him inside, worked him all the way inside me and then I did the movement while he hung on for the ride. He came in my ass at the same time as I had my orgasm! That's so amazing and fun.

He cleaned up and then fucked me missionary style and it was wonderful. He has a very big cock and is always such a pleasure. He creampied my pussy and I took both creampies home inside my ass and pussy along with my cummy panties. Mr Hw dived in to my pussy and ass with his tongue and enjoyed himself with this rare treat. I will post a couple off pics from when I got home, but I did not take any during our meeting.

Of course he "loves" me and talked about me meeting his 10!!!!! brothers and sisters! It's a thrill and I have no idea what he sees in me. I'm fortunate he enjoys me though.

I love this view of my ass. I work so hard on making it attractive and love to come home and tease my husband after I've given this to another man! I left my cummy panties on the steps for him.

View attachment 1438358

Slipping out of my panties for the second time tonight, this time for my husband. Trying to make him jealous, laughing on the way up the stairs
View attachment 1438366

The way my pussy and asshole appear after sitting in my panties and having the cum leak out of both holes on the entire drive home.
View attachment 1438370

My well used asshole and pussy ready for YOUR tongue! Do you want to taste me like this?

View attachment 1438373
Thank you for sharing! Let’s see the insides of those panties!

View attachment 1438358

View attachment 1438366

View attachment 1438370

View attachment 1438373
Do you know what’s hot about your ass and pussy? It looks just like my girlfriends! No joke! I can totally understand that the Latin lover has fallen in love with you! My girlfriend, of course, does not have the swinging spirit. Which I understand and I’m OK with! My girlfriend is older. She’s 58, 5’3”, 135 pounds, reddish, brown hair, hazel green eyes. She does yoga every day in the morning before she leaves to work. I would love the hell for her to fuck other guys and cream pie instead of her pussy. Although I’m a bull, it would still turned me on to have her satisfied by other men. But she’s not like that! I still love her for that, and respect her for it. I have tried a couple times talking about it with her. Both times she would look me in the eyes of his tummy, you know what Dave, it’s just not for me. And I have to accept that and I do believe her. so the catch 22? Husband should be worried? No. Wife should be worried? No. Have fun with what you have and enjoy it too!

View attachment 1436837
Interesting that you should feel conflicted....Mrs HW herself has made it clear to you that she loves you, so why string this guy along for so long knowing full well that she will be dropping him after meeting his family!!!! After all, she does look young and is very comfortable with strangers so there is a very good chance his family may "approve" of her...And then she will drop him and make him look real bad in front of his entire family for years to come. And his next try for marital success may also get messed up. Mrs HW is a hottie and is there for a lot of guys (including me hopefully?) but it would be best to quietly drop this nice-guy. Just my opinion....or maybe I am being selfish and just terrified that she may go away forever to him?

Reactions: toolman2c
Well I do got to say. I live in Peru for a bit and they are usually okay with whatever the sons do and who they marry or date. Age isn't really that big of a factor in latino culture (South and Central America) they just want their kids to be happy. Now to be honest if you do go what sort is he from might help me to know more about what his family would be like?

View attachment 1436837
No way she too old. Your wife is my favourite lady here and you are my ideal couple. My wife started her HW adventures at around 55.

Personally I like the fact that he loves you and meeting his family kind of excites you. I picked up on that, I don't see that you need to dump him at least at this time, the emotional feeling are hot and quoting her husband , "I actually enjoy him being in love with her and I'd love for her to be his make believe fiance' for his family." sounds good to me.

My relationship with my Boss/Lover was very similar. It lasted 11 years, and only ended because he became very weird during Covid believing the many ridiculous conspiracy theories and refusing to get vaccinated. The THIRD time he got it, nearly killed him). We both knew it could never be more than a (top secret at work) affair, we were both married, had families, and the damage that would occur at work would have been devastating (which did add to the titillation of the affair!). We made great lovers and work partners, but LOUSY marital partners, we disagreed on nearly EVERYHING!! LOL
The LUST tho was amazing, and it never waivered. We both would say "I love you" all the time, when we were on business trips, or when we spent the month of December at the Corporate Condo in Clearwater doing "business planning", we were just like the perfect married couple. So I can understand the appeal of this affair you are having. I would find it very exciting to visit his family and plpay the part and let this go where it goes.

During our affair, as we became closer and wanted to push the envelope, we got very casual about birth control (I use a diaphragm, we eventually stopped using it and would just avoid my fertile time of the month), and eventually made a decision that we wanted a pregnancy and stopped ANY concerns , even going through a period where we TRIED and did all the crazy fun things people do when breeding!! This coincided with a DC trip where he wanted a Suite together, and the only one available was the "bridal suite". He reserved it, and didn't tell me until we arrived.......to EVERYONE congratulating the new Mrs. XXXX, gifts, freebies, and EVERYONE addressing me as Mrs. XXXX!!! It was the HOTTEST thing ever and I absolutely loved them calling me that.

Walking out about Chevy Chase looking for a restaurant, he suddenly steered me in to a small jewelry store and we picked a small pretty diamond ring for me to wear (in place ot my husbands ring that I had been wearing) and I wore our ring every time we traveled from then on and wore it around my neck on a chain when at home. We really felt like newlyweds, and ended up extending the trip from just that weekend right through the following weekend and that became our honeymoon and was when we started TRYING for a pregnancy. It was SO hot, we would put pillows under my hips to pool his sperm at my womb, and after he would cum in me I would lay on my pillows and make myself cum again and imagine the mputh of my womb slurping his sperm inside to help assure a pregnancy (everyone has seen this HOT video, right?), and by then he would be ready to go AGAIN!!

There was even a period of time where he asked me to be 100% faithful to him, and not have sex with my husband at all!! He was not aware that my husband knew about our affair and would have been VERY uncomfortable knowing that as they had business dealings too. I agreed on the spot, and assured him it wouldn't be hard to make this happen at home. When I told hubby about my agreement, he was a bit miffed but also turned on by the concept I could tell when he EXPLODED in a cum flying everywhere orgasm as I jerked him off while telling him aobut the new level in our relationship!! This was how I knew hubby was on board with things, LOL. We tried HARD for 3 months to have NO remotely sexual contact at all, not even kissing or holding hands. It was hot initially, telling hubby NO and watching him jerk himself off, or sending him to the bathroom to "take care of THAT", but a few months it got old. He told me that if this was how it was going to be, we needed to rethink the marriage and I told him I was tired of it too.......that was November 2012 when we moved to Florida for winters, and he was placed on "condom only" sex. We have continued that through today, even though it was tempting during the pandemic and me not being involved outside the marriage.

Sorry, got too long but I typed it so I'm hitting POST, LOLLOL. Point, let this go where it goes and ENJOY THE HELL out of it!! It sounds VERY exciting and would love to hear how this goes for you. Tried to send this private, but we can't access your profile, probably because we aren't verified. Enjoy, and keep everyone updated on how this proceeds.

CW and J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: black75
Enjoy the hell out of it?
Its baby-shit, 10 times longer than it
needed to be. But mostly, incredibly
inappropriate for this forum/site.

WTF were you thinking? This is, at
best a Dear Abby letter. Although its
much too long for her also.

Go write a fuckin novel...

Reactions: Bulldave07

View attachment 1438358

View attachment 1438366

View attachment 1438370

View attachment 1438373
I would LOVE to taste you after one of your meetings!

• Love