We're a young couple, recently married
My wife is a little conservative, but I really enjoy exposing her and myself despite her being very shy, but eventually she would agree to play the game.
Usually, I book a hotel and make sure to have sex while curtain open. Now after multiple attempt she really doesn't care as long as I'm fucking her hard haha.
I'm thinking of taking it to thw next step and getting it more exciting.
Anyone in NYC willing to watch us inside the room. Asking only for a gentleman who can watch without touching her/fucking her or anything like that. Also absolutely NO phones and taking pictures.
This's not guaranteed as she might decline to do that.
Also would appreciate any suggestions that can help soften my wife and make her participate more ( I'll promise to write the story if any suggestion works). Thank you
I suggest signing up to chaturbate. Make a profile. Verify both of you. Go on computer site set your settings to block what states u want etc. set up the phone no face just body and stream away playing with her or her alone. Ppl watch tip you money her confidence will go up guys will hit on her. I love it. I love to watch n be watched. It’s a start

We're a young couple, recently married
My wife is a little conservative, but I really enjoy exposing her and myself despite her being very shy, but eventually she would agree to play the game.
Usually, I book a hotel and make sure to have sex while curtain open. Now after multiple attempt she really doesn't care as long as I'm fucking her hard haha.
I'm thinking of taking it to thw next step and getting it more exciting.
Anyone in NYC willing to watch us inside the room. Asking only for a gentleman who can watch without touching her/fucking her or anything like that. Also absolutely NO phones and taking pictures.
This's not guaranteed as she might decline to do that.
Also would appreciate any suggestions that can help soften my wife and make her participate more ( I'll promise to write the story if any suggestion works). Thank you
I am in NYC and would enjoy watching you two up close. Those legs and ass are amazing. Message me if interested.