Houston, TX Cuckold Couple

We are a married cuckold couple looking for a long-term Bull. The husband is submissive by nature and also by situation.His participation can vary from watching to oral service during and other kinks, but we do enjoy building up the action with fetish scenes, roleplaying, and the odd costume fun. The wife enjoys being on a chain or leash in lingerie and showing a Dominant Male what is his. Love to be observed and carefully considered to be a Man’s private plaything.

Last edited:
We are a married submissive couple with a cuckolding fetish. We are looking for the right Dominant, Confident, Masculine, and Sensual Dominant Male for a potential long-term dynamic, either here in Houston or where you are, pending a transition period. We are looking for long-term, preferably live-in eventually, but a traveling Dom is also acceptable for our submissive needs.

Though it is thrilling to engage in long-term extended D/s sessions, our primary interests are the sensual and sexual aspects of fetish. We enjoy compelling kink but with the intention of pleasing a Dominant Man sexually.

The husband is submissive by nature and also by situation. He has had an operation and is not able to perform or cum, but we both enjoy spending very erotic time with a Dominant Male. His participation can vary from watching to oral service during and other kinks, but we do enjoy building up the action with fetish scenes, roleplaying, and the odd costume fun.

The wife enjoys being on a chain or leash in lingerie and showing a Dominant Male what is his. Love to be observed and carefully considered to be a Man’s private plaything ultimately. Also, the opportunity to build up our man to make him anticipate the hot action is something really special for us both.
Great introduction, I wish I was in Texas to introduce myself.

Reactions: nicebiguy
We are a married submissive couple with a cuckolding fetish. We are looking for the right Dominant, Confident, Masculine, and Sensual Dominant Male for a potential long-term dynamic, either here in Houston or where you are, pending a transition period. We are looking for long-term, preferably live-in eventually, but a traveling Dom is also acceptable for our submissive needs.

Though it is thrilling to engage in long-term extended D/s sessions, our primary interests are the sensual and sexual aspects of fetish. We enjoy compelling kink but with the intention of pleasing a Dominant Man sexually.

The husband is submissive by nature and also by situation. He has had an operation and is not able to perform or cum, but we both enjoy spending very erotic time with a Dominant Male. His participation can vary from watching to oral service during and other kinks, but we do enjoy building up the action with fetish scenes, roleplaying, and the odd costume fun.

The wife enjoys being on a chain or leash in lingerie and showing a Dominant Male what is his. Love to be observed and carefully considered to be a Man’s private plaything ultimately. Also, the opportunity to build up our man to make him anticipate the hot action is something really special for us both.
Hot breeding doll , I wish I was closer.

I’m from Dallas texas

We are a married cuckold couple looking for a long-term Bull. The husband is submissive by nature and also by situation. He has had an operation and is not able to perform or cum, but we both enjoy spending very erotic time with a Dominant Male. His participation can vary from watching to oral service during and other kinks, but we do enjoy building up the action with fetish scenes, roleplaying, and the odd costume fun. The wife enjoys being on a chain or leash in lingerie and showing a Dominant Male what is his. Love to be observed and carefully considered to be a Man’s private plaything.
How are u doing I’m in Houston Texas looking to meet new people an experience new thing