\

being a wife and having all fam responsibilities make it hard to have fun everyday. I usually do a pub date every fortnight and if the starnger is umm interesting and fit its my day . but yeah we did agree on not having fun on ovulation days after a fiasco ;). So those days ae for hubby.
So want to know where slut land is baby 👅👅

Obviously, there is going to a huge variation among people. Some might jump in and say, "oh, my wife did five last night and we do this every day!!!" Cases on the extreme are not what I am asking about. I just want to get a sense of what people generally do or think is comfortable and acceptable, particularly middle-aged couples. We are a married couple with children and have a family life to live. It's not like we can do anything anytime we want.

I feel many people would feel content with once every few months? Any thoughts and ideas welcome...
Not sure this Qualifies. Widower here. When my wife was still alive she would hook up with a FWB once a month to do live sex shows for guys at his place. Usually two shows on Friday night and another two shows on Saturday night. They always had one guy try and sleep next to them each night. No touching however watching as the bed rocked by flash light under the covers.

We had kids so this was the weekend her mom took the kids or I watched them while mom was out visiting with friends.

She was a teacher at an alternative school with four semesters a year. Ie no summer holidays. So she had four two week holidays a year. One was for skiing (my thing) the other three were some where hot.

Obviously, there is going to a huge variation among people. Some might jump in and say, "oh, my wife did five last night and we do this every day!!!" Cases on the extreme are not what I am asking about. I just want to get a sense of what people generally do or think is comfortable and acceptable, particularly middle-aged couples. We are a married couple with children and have a family life to live. It's not like we can do anything anytime we want.

I feel many people would feel content with once every few months? Any thoughts and ideas welcome...
We go years in between sometimes. When she's in the mood, we usually go nonstop(ish) for two or three years, then take a break/deal with real life/fucking covid.

we would like a couple of times a month on a regular basis with a lover however it seems very hard to find anyone that actually wants to do that. They either don't show or don't want a regular thing so we don't do it much anymore. We did have the twice a month thing for a while but one day he just stopped contacting us all together so we are a bit jaded at this point.

Since we've been at this for so long, the averages vary from period to period, age to age and if she has a steady lover or between them at the moment. There have been times when she was young with a new lover that he would fuck her every day, sometimes multiple times in the day. There's been other times when she may have gone 4 months without a steady lover or acceptable friend with benefits. She fucks 1-3 times a week normally now but I rarely get it more than once a month. Sometimes she makes me wait a couple months just because it turns her on to deny me.

Typically at least once a week, sometimes twice. She plans her dates around her days off typically. She has a couple regular bulls, one that are regulars that are over frequently. Weekend she may go out and not come home until Sunday. She I guess 4 to 10 times a month.