\

Obviously, there is going to a huge variation among people. Some might jump in and say, "oh, my wife did five last night and we do this every day!!!" Cases on the extreme are not what I am asking about. I just want to get a sense of what people generally do or think is comfortable and acceptable, particularly middle-aged couples. We are a married couple with children and have a family life to live. It's not like we can do anything anytime we want.

I feel many people would feel content with once every few months? Any thoughts and ideas welcome...
Widower here. My wife had a regular weekend with her boy friend once a month when they did live shows for guys to watch. She was a school teacher and full time mom. The kids knew she would be away learning new teaching things on those weekends. They loved it as they knew it meant “Cowboy Beans”, Bowling, Movies and skiing in the winter. They never questioned where mom was.

Her school breaks were spread out evenly in two week periods thru out the year. This meant that we travelled to exotic places for adult time. We always took ”G” rated photos to show back home.

The other week was always family week so we rented cottages, took ski Trips and of course Family time Christmas.

Obviously, there is going to a huge variation among people. Some might jump in and say, "oh, my wife did five last night and we do this every day!!!" Cases on the extreme are not what I am asking about. I just want to get a sense of what people generally do or think is comfortable and acceptable, particularly middle-aged couples. We are a married couple with children and have a family life to live. It's not like we can do anything anytime we want.

I feel many people would feel content with once every few months? Any thoughts and ideas welcome...
Usually meet lover for a 3 days once a month

By following these thoughts, both You & your husband can make this part of your lives & feel very sexy toward each other. The focus, agreement & prep; pay off.

Date, once every month to every three months. Limit same person sex dates to twice per year (your looking for variety & fun, not a love relationship).

Share sex date pictures with husband. Have a wife / husband written agreement, before acting out. Be completely open with each other.

Use a copper IUD birth control (10 years of the highest protection). Have annual STD checks.

Get wet & hard dating, anticipating & remembering. Have orgasms & fun! You & your husband will feel very sexy & very appreciated.

Last edited:

When our kids were younger we didn’t get to swing as often so 2 to 3 times a year I would get the opportunity to fuck another guy. Now that it’s just us at home and we can have people over or go to swinger parties it averages 2 to 4 times a month. I have some somewhat regular bulls the I get together with on occasion but my young bull (23 years old) is a couple times a month fuck session.

Years ago I was the side peice for a very attractive older gal. I was 22, she was 41, married with a family. She obviously loved her family but her sex life at home was boring. More than a year, almost every Thursday after work at my place. She was the manager at my credit union. Classy as hell, well dressed, nice haircut, nice makeup. She was a friggin slut for me in my bed. We didn't use rubbers, she was fixed. She'd swallow my load no prob, I filled her puss most of the time, unloaded in her butt several times. She said she only had ever done this with me, was scared to death hubby might find out. He never did.
Present day, wife and I are mid 50s.we enjoy pretty regular visits with a guy we know. We only do this with him, none of our friends know. First time was weird, very scary and was over quick. Took about 3 months to do it again. 5 times over a year. We got more comfy each time but was still awkward. Covid happened, we were all not going to work. Got to where he'd visit 2 or 3 times a week. We got real comfy together. It became less and less as we went back to work. It's become 2 or 3 times a month for the last year.

Last summer I had a business trip that she went on with me, and when I got there there was a screwup, and me, and one of my coworkers had to share a room which we were not notified. The hotel was also full and most of the hotels around there were full because we checked, Because it’s a place for a lot of people go on vacation. so we end up sharing with my coworker bill he was an older guy very handsome and a good dude. The good thing is we were gone a lot at meetings so we weren’t in the room a whole lot with my wife .The next day there was a golf outing. I started to get dressed, and I realized that wasn’t enough so I yelled over to him and he told me that he wasn’t going on the golf outing. so I kissed my wife goodbye and headed out. I was gone for like five hours when I came back my wife was there, but Bill left for meetings later in the day. Me and my wife ended up fucking why Bill was at his meetings. The next day we flew back home. A few weeks ago, I get a call on my voicemail from Bill‘s wife to call her, I called her back and she told me that Bill had admitted that him and my wife had fucked when I was on my golf outing. Bill also told his wife that they had met up a few times after and it probably had sex 10 to 15 times since the summer trip ..

Attachments

• IMG_5510.jpeg
    IMG_5510.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 70
Last summer I had a business trip that she went on with me, and when I got there there was a screwup, and me, and one of my coworkers had to share a room which we were not notified. The hotel was also full and most of the hotels around there were full because we checked, Because it’s a place for a lot of people go on vacation. so we end up sharing with my coworker bill he was an older guy very handsome and a good dude. The good thing is we were gone a lot at meetings so we weren’t in the room a whole lot with my wife .The next day there was a golf outing. I started to get dressed, and I realized that wasn’t enough so I yelled over to him and he told me that he wasn’t going on the golf outing. so I kissed my wife goodbye and headed out. I was gone for like five hours when I came back my wife was there, but Bill left for meetings later in the day. Me and my wife ended up fucking why Bill was at his meetings. The next day we flew back home. A few weeks ago, I get a call on my voicemail from Bill‘s wife to call her, I called her back and she told me that Bill had admitted that him and my wife had fucked when I was on my golf outing. Bill also told his wife that they had met up a few times after and it probably had sex 10 to 15 times since the summer trip ..
This picture caught my hubby’s attention. By the way his cock got hard I think he liked it.

Occasionally, but we have been doing this for ten years, so a lot of guys have been between my wife's legs in that time,
We now have four older gentleman we would meet who visit our area regularly and that and whatever adventures we can require in between is enough for us,👍

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
How do you feel about that,?

Reactions: toolman2c
My Korean slut wife has a regular bull she met this summer, and they've been meeting up since, about once every two weeks or so. Sometimes they send me pics and vids. I often don't hear from her for many hours. Here's a recent vid they sent me.

Attachments

• RMOAN_MPV.mp4
    2.2 MB
When we started last year it was 3 or 4 times in that year, now it's getting to about 2 or 3 times a month. Even twice in this coming week. The more she gets the more of it she wants and I'm happy with that.
That's how we are. At first it was every few months if that. As we got more comfy it became more often. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month. Same guy every time.
During covid we weren't working, it was 3 or 4 times a week with him.