deleted

About 25$ now I guess that would be kind of tough to say only because I have not had a pair of her panties sent to myself.but she could wear them for a day maybe longer. Or be fucked In them. Or workout In them. Or also one of her perfumes sprayed on them .
Just thinking about this for what my kinks are, I wouldn’t want the perfume. Sex, workout, arousal-YES. I dunno how this would work or even IF it would work, but MRS Hwcouple702 has planted a fantasy in my brain. In turn that has created an itch I’d like to scratch.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Just thinking about this for what my kinks are, I wouldn’t want the perfume. Sex, workout, arousal-YES. I dunno how this would work or even IF it would work, but MRS Hwcouple702 has planted a fantasy in my brain. In turn that has created an itch I’d like to scratch.

Check your messages. I just sent you one

Reactions: artman6060
They're off to their new home! I wore them and posted pics of me taking them off at home. I don't know if a week later they still have my aroma on them but they've been sealed in a plastic bag for the entire time. I guess maybe we will find out when their new owner receives them and hopefully lets us know.

Mrs Hw
I’m betting on success! Who knows maybe you will even have prompted someone to start a thread here on Aroma Therapy!

I'm not selling them. This was just a fun thought that came to mind last week. If it works I will give more away.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest you were selling them. That is one of the sexiest things about you, you do this stuff because you LIKE it, not because you’re trying to make a buck. You are sincere, and real. I was trying (apparently I failed LOL) to suggest that if you and other woman found it sexy/kinky/complimentary to find out they’re men (and maybe some ladies) who would LOVE to receive their panties, that a thread could be set up where both parties could find each other. I was trying to be funny with the Aroma Therapy comment because for me any ways that would be the main attraction. I would love to be able to smell your scent. Thank you, for being you.

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!

Last edited:
I’m betting on success! Who knows maybe you will even have prompted someone to start a thread here on Aroma Therapy!
not to derail the thread and flow ,but i used to suffer massive anxiety attacks and found that that being close to my wife's bare bum and fanny and breathing in her scent calmed me down and restored me to a functioning state ,its a method we still use when required but can be awkward in church lol

just joking on the church thing,;) but i put it down to some primal connection with our earlier less evolved state of humankind so i thought it interesting that it was brought up here

so as you were and congrat on the panties 👍

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!
I am envious!

I’m not sure if anyone is interested in hearing the details about what it was like to actually receive a sexy, well worn pair of panties from the Beautiful and Stunning, Mrs. Hwcouple702, but this was my experience..

First and foremost I’d like to say, Mrs Hw THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! What a total turn on!! When they arrived in the mail I immediately brought the envelope to my nose and I could smell her perfume. Wow, what an incredibly sexy scent! I kid you not, the first thought that went through my head was, I wonder if anyone at the post office was also able to smell her? Lol! 😂 At that initial smell, my cock quickly started getting hard and I was getting increasingly excited and really just wanted to tear the letter open and get straight to the prize. However I had to quickly remind myself this was special and that I was only going to experience this once, and wanted to make sure I took my time to thoroughly enjoy it. I was extra careful in opening it too. Didn’t want to accidentally damage her panties. Well I guess they’re my panties. No wait, what. No, they’re her panties. But she gave them to me, so yeah, technically they’re my panties now! Lol!! 🤣😂I took them out and my mind went straight to the stored images in my memory of her wearing these same exact panties in the pictures. My cock was now rock hard!! 🍆I had planned and tried really hard to hold back as long as I could, in keeping myself from doing what I wanted to do the most, to smell and taste them!! 😛 I focused my attention on their appearance instead. I took notice of how soft they felt and how sexy they were. My eyes were completely fixated and naturally drawn to the clearly noticeable stains. I looked closely for any and all traces of where her beautiful pussy had just previously been. Getting that close and seeing the sweet pussy butter she had left for me, I just couldn’t hold back any longer. I had to smell them!!

I suddenly felt as if all my senses were working at a new sexually heightened level. Here I was, finally holding in my hands, these sexy panties sent to me by such a beautiful Woman while her sexy aroma filled the air! Focusing on the exact place I had taken notice from the pictures she had sent, and where the stains were. As well as where I anticipated they would have been in contact rubbing against and possibly even inside that incredible pussy. I fully exhaled and brought them into full contact against my nose, deeply inhaling and taking in all the intoxicating scents. Omg, that was absolutely amazing!!!! Her pussy smelled INCREDIBLE!!! I’ve never wanted to fuck someone as much as I wanted to fuck her in my entire life!!!! 🍆🍆🍆 It felt as if all my blood instantly rushed and completely filled my cock!! I kept looking for an even stronger spot, I just couldn’t get enough of her scent!! My mind frantically went to wishing I could be one of those lucky guys I’ve seen in the pictures she’s shared! Knowing that they were so fortunate and blessed to have felt, tasted and smelled all of her in person!!! That’s a thought I haven’t been able to get out of my head.. both of them!! Ha. 🤩 Well I didn’t waste too much time before I brought them to my mouth. Again wanting to find the best spot, I looked and smelled until I found it. I licked but couldn’t really taste anything. Then I was afraid if I got them too wet, the scent would be completely lost. The smell was so intoxicating and my cock was so fucking hard, I couldn’t stop myself. Without any thought whatsoever, I was now on autopilot. I grabbed my lube, put the panties tightly to my nose and frantically began stroking my throbbing cock like I haven’t in I don’t know how long!! I closed my eyes and imagined that I had just been eating her soaking wet pussy, and that I was now pounding the pussy I had often dreamed of fucking!!! Harder and harder, faster and faster I fucked myself. Then the last thought that somehow snuck its way into my sexually overloaded head was imagining the pictures and video shared for everyone to see!! OMG!!!!! I CAME SO FUCKING HARD!!!!! I CAME SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!! I JUST KEPT CUMMING AND CUMMING!!!! I HONESTLY DON’T KNOW IF I’VE EVER CUM THAT HARD AND THAT MUCH IN MY LIFE!!!! Lol!! 😜 And as soon as I had finished, I wished I had recorded it!!! Damn it!!! Lol!! I was just too overly excited it never entered my mind!! It was an absolutely AMAZING experience and one that I will truly cherish!!! I’ll post some pictures so you all know I’m being completely honest. Thank you again so much, Hwcouple702 😊🥰😘