Deleted

Oh you would LUV Sundays with me! U remember what I get on Sundays don't u? Mr HW treats me to anal sex every Sunday morning!
Well since I didn't know, I don't remember! Lol. But what a treat for you both! Would love to stick something long hot and dark in there!!
Please login or become a member to view

So, a little update. We went to Hedo, got lots of great pics but play was minimal and with girls only for her. There were simply no quality guys she had any interest in playing with. There were some good looking couples, nice husbands, but the wives were jealous and those went nowhere. It was a whirlwind. We got back from Hedo and one of the guys she fucked at the TWA earlier this year had invited her to accompany him and some friends on some sort of regatta down from So Cal to Cabo. We were gone for some of the time but the guy had a friend with a twin engine private plane who agreed to pick her up the morning after we returned home from Hedo and take her to some place in Mexico (Baja) where they would be at anchor for a few days. She didn't even have time to unpack her bags, got up early, headed to a small airport near us and off she went. I have some pics but it was just her and 3 guys staying on the boat, but there were all sorts of people on board for parties each day and night. Needless to say, she got laid...

She got home and still hasn't unpacked her bags. You see, our neighbor Tim's wife is out of town and he's desperate to fuck her whenever he can. So, he had her come over, gave her a great massage and fucked the shit out of her. He told her (for some reason) that he really wanted to tie her up and fuck her in the ass. So, you know where little miss slut wife went just a few minutes ago! Back to Tim's for a massage and some anal!

I don't know which pics are which, but here are a couple for those of you who are still interested....

Wherever she is, it's a party....

View attachment 1041387

View attachment 1041390

Your guess is as good as mine!
View attachment 1041392
So much fun getting to see her naked. 🥰. What a fun woman!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
OK, so I gave this to Tim last night. He didn't tie me up, but he gave me a massage and fucked me in the ass! Finally! It was fantastic. I've seen him two nights in a row and both nights he came in my mouth while we were in 69. That's different. We really enjoy each other.

The regatta was amazing, crazy couple of days party after a week of partying at Hedo. There are boats scattered all the way down to Cabo along the coast during this event. This was a very large (to me anyway) catamaran style boat, just at anchor with several other boats, and it's where a pretty large crowd gathered for the main party, day and night.

View attachment 1042176
That is some present to give🙂

OK, so I gave this to Tim last night. He didn't tie me up, but he gave me a massage and fucked me in the ass! Finally! It was fantastic. I've seen him two nights in a row and both nights he came in my mouth while we were in 69. That's different. We really enjoy each other.

The regatta was amazing, crazy couple of days party after a week of partying at Hedo. There are boats scattered all the way down to Cabo along the coast during this event. This was a very large (to me anyway) catamaran style boat, just at anchor with several other boats, and it's where a pretty large crowd gathered for the main party, day and night.

View attachment 1042176
Love seeing you show off your asshole. 🥰

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Reactions: Goodlife2023
So, a little update. We went to Hedo, got lots of great pics but play was minimal and with girls only for her. There were simply no quality guys she had any interest in playing with. There were some good looking couples, nice husbands, but the wives were jealous and those went nowhere. It was a whirlwind. We got back from Hedo and one of the guys she fucked at the TWA earlier this year had invited her to accompany him and some friends on some sort of regatta down from So Cal to Cabo. We were gone for some of the time but the guy had a friend with a twin engine private plane who agreed to pick her up the morning after we returned home from Hedo and take her to some place in Mexico (Baja) where they would be at anchor for a few days. She didn't even have time to unpack her bags, got up early, headed to a small airport near us and off she went. I have some pics but it was just her and 3 guys staying on the boat, but there were all sorts of people on board for parties each day and night. Needless to say, she got laid...

She got home and still hasn't unpacked her bags. You see, our neighbor Tim's wife is out of town and he's desperate to fuck her whenever he can. So, he had her come over, gave her a great massage and fucked the shit out of her. He told her (for some reason) that he really wanted to tie her up and fuck her in the ass. So, you know where little miss slut wife went just a few minutes ago! Back to Tim's for a massage and some anal!

I don't know which pics are which, but here are a couple for those of you who are still interested....

Wherever she goes, it's a party....

View attachment 1041387

View attachment 1041390

Your guess is as good as mine!
View attachment 1042178
beautiful pic of a beautiful woman. wow! 3 guys stayed on the boat? did she fuck them individually in their cabins or did they make her air tight?

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt