Deleted

Not yet, her date is in 6 hours. Believe me, I know. My balls ache like I'm a 19 year old with blue balls right now. I can't believe she put this together though. I've had a hard on since I read it. This is a classic. This is so wrong but so sexy! I'm pretty sure she's promised him that she won't tell me he's fucking her, I can't remember. I suppose I'm so worked up about this because I'm so close to the situation but I don't see how anybody keeps from spilling their load in their pants after reading that and looking at that picture. What a slut, and perfectly proud to rub it in my face. If she doesn't spend the night with Tim she will come home, wake me up and I'll be eating his cum from her pussy before she lets me fuck her. I'm guessing she'll be his regular fuck toy after he gets that pussy tonight. Between being sick, some injuries and other issues she hasn't been fucked since her ranch "pass around" in early Aug. Almost 2 months. I felt her pussy not long ago and it was incredibly tight. She's saving it for Tim though. I hope he enjoys it because I should be getting that pussy before it's loosened back up again. I'm her husband after all.

Mr HW
happened to be reading at around the time you said they were getting together. he's probably inside her right this very second

Reactions: Dan&Russiandoll
Doesn't look like anybody read this, but Mr HW is out of town for work until tonight and I imagine he's forgotten my date with his good friend and our neighbor Tim is tonight. I made this up to remind him when he checks in on the site. I know, I'm a tease. He will be thinking about this all day when he reads it. Hope you all enjoy my tease. I'm not very good at these but it just sounded fun. Anit it's all true! Tim has worked hard over the years for my pussy. Tonight, it pays off for him! Tim decided it was best to not tell my husband so I will make him believe Mr HW doesn't know. Guys love that.

I'M TIM'S WIFE TONIGHT HONEY. I'LL BE YOUR WIFE AGAIN AFTER TIM'S FINISHED USING ME.

View attachment 603897
Glorious

So Sunday Mrs Hotwife likes me to give her anal, right? That's well known on the site now. Back story. Mrs Hotwife hasn't been fucked since her "bunkhouse pass around" at the ranch six weeks ago. I call it a "gang bang" but she will come on here and change the wording because she says it's not really a gang bang at all because the guys don't line up like that and all fuck her at the same time. Either way, she got passed around and the ranch hands who participated were happy, and she does this every year in some form or another. She owes you a story about that since she "teased" the story a few weeks ago. Anyway, it's been the longest time that she hasn't been fucked since I've been married to her due to illness and other issues that prevented it.

Finally, she's feeling the need on Sunday and so am I. I massage and kiss her breasts, tummy and eventually her pussy and asshole, just like she likes. I tease her till she can't take it anymore and rolls over into "the position" that means she's ready for me to fuck her in the ass. Awesome, right? So I tease her with my cock until she finally forces it into her ass and starts working her magic to a great, long lasting, wave after wave orgasm. I figure it's because she hasn't had one in several weeks. So far, so good. Now when I'm done, I clean up, come back, roll her over and start working on fucking her pussy. One other bit of information, during the foreplay I could not believe how tight her pussy felt against my fingers and kept telling her about it. Those of you who have followed our stories probably already know where this is going. I work my way to her soaking wet hole and just as I'm about to enter I hear those words. "No, I'm saving it for my date with Tim". What? Turns out that Tim, our neighbor (who has wanted to fuck her for years) has finally weakened her into submission. His wife is going out of town on Sep 21st and she has a date to go see him. She said she saw him several weeks ago, he gave her a massage and she ended up giving him one of her "patented sloppy wet slow blow jobs" and he lasted about 90 seconds before he unloaded in her mouth. She did her normal sexy laugh, looked up at him with cum dripping down her mouth, chin and onto her tits and he exclaimed "I'm never going to forget that picture right there! Every time I see you from now on I'm going to picture your sexy mouth with my cum leaking out of it". No big deal right? But when the married neighbor guys tells your wife this and you find out, then you know what he's thinking every time he sees you from now on. My wife has had his cock in her mouth, pleasured him and he unloaded in her mouth.

She told me she didn't want to fuck him because of the "neighbor situation" which seems like a pretty good idea, so she settled on a blow job since he gave her such a great massage. Now she's apparently decided in spite of his wife and being our neighbor, she's going to give him some pussy. There's no talking her out of this of course. So, I end up jacking off on her ass and pussy, she gets a great ass fuck orgasm and Tim is going to get the tightest pussy my wife has had, probably since our marriage. She told me that when she pulled his sports underwear down after the massage that he had a great cock, big and hard as a rock. She said that after the blow job he was hard again in just a couple of minutes and now she wants it inside her. They've been chatting and sexting and getting each other all worked up. She just told me tonight that he sent a message that he can't wait till next week. Oh, and one other thing, he's 60! Don't get me wrong, he's very fit, ripped and muscular and a great guy. I guess once he starts getting that pussy from my wife and she's very conveniently located, that he's going to be fucking her regularly.

Oh well. I suppose I should attach a couple of pics similar to what I was looking at on Sunday and what he's actually going to be getting from her next week. Tim is one lucky SOB, I know that much.

First, that perfect fucking ass that she's going to be giving to him. Tim does not deserve this ass and pussy. Feel free to jack off to that and post the vids and pics if you feel motivated.

View attachment 598794

Next, he's going to pull those panties off and get his first look, taste and feel of my wife's prime, tight pussy. I guess I'll be getting the leftover, sloppy slutty pussy when she gets home, and only after I clean her up. Can you imagine what it must be like getting that for the first time? So, it looks like the next time he unloads his balls it will be right inside that pussy. The next guy to fuck my wife will be Tim and he will fill that pussy with cum. I will never get to experience that tight married pussy of my wife, just her normal sloppy, slutty pussy.

View attachment 598789
Mmmmmmm creamy delicious recipes to eat fuck and lick

So if you've been following....this is what she brought home last night. Tim fucked the shit out of her.

View attachment 604962
She wanted to hurry upstairs because her pussy had been filled and she didn't want it all running out. There was plenty left over. Is there anything greater than when a guy sends your wife home with cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs?

View attachment 604964

Didn't visit brother last night, so maybe that's all in my head. I did get to fuck her though. Wonderful sloppy seconds! Her pussy was very sore after Tim last night so I had to be careful, but at least she let me have it finally. She does have a date tonight. I asked her this morning if she was still sore and she said she was. I commented that I guess her date tonight would have to be cancelled then. It's fun to listen to her rationalize. She said that it would be fine by tonight. This guys is one of the most "strikingly good looking" guys she plays with so this is like her chance to fuck a supermodel type guy in her mind. She said no way she's passing that up. He's a foreign businessman, young, rich, charming, nice body, nice cock and he wants her again bad. I guess he'll be getting some pussy tonight!

Mr HW

Actually took a vid last night to share with Tim. I didn't think that would happen.

Here's how that ass walking out the door ended up an hour or two later...in action...

View attachment 604967

And in action, that body!

View attachment 604968
I want to lick her wet pussy before and after she fucked

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Well, I guess our neighborTim is going to become a regular. His wife's out of town again and she left like this for his house tonight.

View attachment 609093
@Hwcouple702
i want you dat ass GIF

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
She woke me up around 3:30 this morning when she came into the bedroom. She might have spent some time in the guest bedroom and my brother was up at that time. (He's on east coast time body clock). As fucked as she was when she came to bed, this could have been the night. I asked her a few questions about creampies, etc. and she acknowledged she brought "some" home. She left her panties on my side of the vanity and they were soaked when I checked them. She rolled into bed, put her ass right up against my cock and she was ready to fuck like mad! I told her to wait because (naturally) I wanted to take a few pics of her pussy. She said ok and chuckled. You can clearly see why!

She managed to get fucked in the ass somewhere along the line and bring home a creampie leaking from her asshole!

View attachment 605372

View attachment 605373

She didn't even want much cleanup this time, she just wanted fucked in the ass again. She said he was playing around with putting his cock in her asshole and she just pushed back so it would fill her and told him (of course) "Yes, I love anal" and he didn't last long. Imagine that! If a man's going to use your wife then he might as well fill all of her holes before he sends her back to you...right? She's such a slut, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

View attachment 605392
Damn hot yummy pussy

So if you've been following....this is what she brought home last night. Tim fucked the shit out of her.

View attachment 604962
She wanted to hurry upstairs because her pussy had been filled and she didn't want it all running out. There was plenty left over. Is there anything greater than when a guy sends your wife home with cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs?

View attachment 604964

Didn't visit brother last night, so maybe that's all in my head. I did get to fuck her though. Wonderful sloppy seconds! Her pussy was very sore after Tim last night so I had to be careful, but at least she let me have it finally. She does have a date tonight. I asked her this morning if she was still sore and she said she was. I commented that I guess her date tonight would have to be cancelled then. It's fun to listen to her rationalize. She said that it would be fine by tonight. This guys is one of the most "strikingly good looking" guys she plays with so this is like her chance to fuck a supermodel type guy in her mind. She said no way she's passing that up. He's a foreign businessman, young, rich, charming, nice body, nice cock and he wants her again bad. I guess he'll be getting some pussy tonight!

Mr HW

Actually took a vid last night to share with Tim. I didn't think that would happen.

Here's how that ass walking out the door ended up an hour or two later...in action...

View attachment 604967

And in action, that body!

View attachment 604968
Mmmmmmm

Reactions: Forestman470
She texted me a half hour ago, said they were catching up. Then, he promised her a "sensual massage" this time since the last massage was a "sports massage". Even that got him a blow job and cum in her mouth. This time whatever he does will get him some pussy finally. She's been excited for a week, playing with her vibrators but only on the clit, not inside.

Here are the pics I took of her getting ready. I'm glad I made it home in time to watch her getting ready to go out!

The shower.... that's the married woman he's fucking tonight. My wife! He doesn't even care if she's married and he's been a friend of mine and neighbor for some years. He doesn't want me to know he's fucking her so she told him she would keep it secret from me. His wife is out of town for a week. This little slut may not even come home tonight....although I think she will. As luck would have it, she told me to make sure the spare room is made up because my brother is coming in tonight (as he often does on business) for the rest of the week and the weekend. I think he finally fucked her after all of these years and he will be up when she gets home late. I will stay quiet in our bedroom and listen to see what happens after she gets home. She either joins me or joins him. She mentioned something about telling a story here having something to do with her brother in law but she hasn't told me anything. I've just followed their text messages on her phone. That might be a story for tomorrow. She also told me she has another date tomorrow night with a guy from Chicago who has fucked her before. I guess when it rains it pours!

View attachment 604382

Getting dressed in this simple dress that will fall right off. Note no panties, no bra and you can see her sweet pussy lips extended below the dress. What kind of married slut is perfectly comfortable going out like this to meet another man?

View attachment 604383

Teasing me with her little ass she's giving Tim tonight as she walks out the door. How is it possible that I married a woman with a perfect ass
but she happily gives it to every guy she wants to whether her husband is home or not? You guys want a slut wife, but this is what you
end up dealing with!

View attachment 604388

And there she goes! I notice the details, the anklet and that hair band she keeps around her left wrist so she can put her hair up when she's sucking cock. Also she puts it up if she gets too hot, but there it is, essential date materials.

View attachment 604393
Wow she has perfect juicy body .I wanna eat it fuck her and lick her continues day night until sunrise and apply different styles.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So fucking yes like to see more of you getting fucked hard and your pussy lios sucking on that cocj thrusting into you. Oh fuck yes seeing you enjoy your pussy getting fucked hard and deep with that cream pie load dripping out after👅😜😜🥰🥰💖

Well, my husband is out of town this weekend and my hot stud neighbor Tim's wife is out of town too! Yay!! You know I'm gonna get laid all weekend. Last night Tim cheated with me and filled me with cum. I'm such a cheating slut. But I can't help it if I'm horny and there's a hot guy next door. And what's he supposed to do, not fuck me because I'm a married woman? Let's not tell his wife or Mr HW Shhhhh

I might as well share my fun with you guys!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 664688

View attachment 664689
WOW, this is SO HOT on so many levels!! First of all, that body is absolutely amazing!! Your neighbor has to be having the weekend of his life!! This has got to be driving your husband crazy in a good way, thinking about the reality of what you are doing. Is this your marital bed? That would be SO symbolic if it is!! Sounds like no condoms, gotta LOVE that!!