Deleted

WOW, this is SO HOT on so many levels!! First of all, that body is absolutely amazing!! Your neighbor has to be having the weekend of his life!! This has got to be driving your husband crazy in a good way, thinking about the reality of what you are doing. Is this your marital bed? That would be SO symbolic if it is!! Sounds like no condoms, gotta LOVE that!!
😋

So Sunday Mrs Hotwife likes me to give her anal, right? That's well known on the site now. Back story. Mrs Hotwife hasn't been fucked since her "bunkhouse pass around" at the ranch six weeks ago. I call it a "gang bang" but she will come on here and change the wording because she says it's not really a gang bang at all because the guys don't line up like that and all fuck her at the same time. Either way, she got passed around and the ranch hands who participated were happy, and she does this every year in some form or another. She owes you a story about that since she "teased" the story a few weeks ago. Anyway, it's been the longest time that she hasn't been fucked since I've been married to her due to illness and other issues that prevented it.

Finally, she's feeling the need on Sunday and so am I. I massage and kiss her breasts, tummy and eventually her pussy and asshole, just like she likes. I tease her till she can't take it anymore and rolls over into "the position" that means she's ready for me to fuck her in the ass. Awesome, right? So I tease her with my cock until she finally forces it into her ass and starts working her magic to a great, long lasting, wave after wave orgasm. I figure it's because she hasn't had one in several weeks. So far, so good. Now when I'm done, I clean up, come back, roll her over and start working on fucking her pussy. One other bit of information, during the foreplay I could not believe how tight her pussy felt against my fingers and kept telling her about it. Those of you who have followed our stories probably already know where this is going. I work my way to her soaking wet hole and just as I'm about to enter I hear those words. "No, I'm saving it for my date with Tim". What? Turns out that Tim, our neighbor (who has wanted to fuck her for years) has finally weakened her into submission. His wife is going out of town on Sep 21st and she has a date to go see him. She said she saw him several weeks ago, he gave her a massage and she ended up giving him one of her "patented sloppy wet slow blow jobs" and he lasted about 90 seconds before he unloaded in her mouth. She did her normal sexy laugh, looked up at him with cum dripping down her mouth, chin and onto her tits and he exclaimed "I'm never going to forget that picture right there! Every time I see you from now on I'm going to picture your sexy mouth with my cum leaking out of it". No big deal right? But when the married neighbor guys tells your wife this and you find out, then you know what he's thinking every time he sees you from now on. My wife has had his cock in her mouth, pleasured him and he unloaded in her mouth.

She told me she didn't want to fuck him because of the "neighbor situation" which seems like a pretty good idea, so she settled on a blow job since he gave her such a great massage. Now she's apparently decided in spite of his wife and being our neighbor, she's going to give him some pussy. There's no talking her out of this of course. So, I end up jacking off on her ass and pussy, she gets a great ass fuck orgasm and Tim is going to get the tightest pussy my wife has had, probably since our marriage. She told me that when she pulled his sports underwear down after the massage that he had a great cock, big and hard as a rock. She said that after the blow job he was hard again in just a couple of minutes and now she wants it inside her. They've been chatting and sexting and getting each other all worked up. She just told me tonight that he sent a message that he can't wait till next week. Oh, and one other thing, he's 60! Don't get me wrong, he's very fit, ripped and muscular and a great guy. I guess once he starts getting that pussy from my wife and she's very conveniently located, that he's going to be fucking her regularly.

Oh well. I suppose I should attach a couple of pics similar to what I was looking at on Sunday and what he's actually going to be getting from her next week. Tim is one lucky SOB, I know that much.

First, that perfect fucking ass that she's going to be giving to him. Tim does not deserve this ass and pussy. Feel free to jack off to that and post the vids and pics if you feel motivated.

View attachment 598794

Next, he's going to pull those panties off and get his first look, taste and feel of my wife's prime, tight pussy. I guess I'll be getting the leftover, sloppy slutty pussy when she gets home, and only after I clean her up. Can you imagine what it must be like getting that for the first time? So, it looks like the next time he unloads his balls it will be right inside that pussy. The next guy to fuck my wife will be Tim and he will fill that pussy with cum. I will never get to experience that tight married pussy of my wife, just her normal sloppy, slutty pussy.

View attachment 598789
Perfect

Great to read about your year ending adventures with Tim. After you responded to a previous comment I made, I had access to your profile and started reading your old posts. But now my access is blocked again.
I'll keep looking out for your new posts, because they are the best ones on this site!

@Hwcouple702
i want you dat ass GIF
Yummy hot sexy treat 😋👅👅

Reactions: harrycurtis
So Sunday Mrs Hotwife likes me to give her anal, right? That's well known on the site now. Back story. Mrs Hotwife hasn't been fucked since her "bunkhouse pass around" at the ranch six weeks ago. I call it a "gang bang" but she will come on here and change the wording because she says it's not really a gang bang at all because the guys don't line up like that and all fuck her at the same time. Either way, she got passed around and the ranch hands who participated were happy, and she does this every year in some form or another. She owes you a story about that since she "teased" the story a few weeks ago. Anyway, it's been the longest time that she hasn't been fucked since I've been married to her due to illness and other issues that prevented it.

Finally, she's feeling the need on Sunday and so am I. I massage and kiss her breasts, tummy and eventually her pussy and asshole, just like she likes. I tease her till she can't take it anymore and rolls over into "the position" that means she's ready for me to fuck her in the ass. Awesome, right? So I tease her with my cock until she finally forces it into her ass and starts working her magic to a great, long lasting, wave after wave orgasm. I figure it's because she hasn't had one in several weeks. So far, so good. Now when I'm done, I clean up, come back, roll her over and start working on fucking her pussy. One other bit of information, during the foreplay I could not believe how tight her pussy felt against my fingers and kept telling her about it. Those of you who have followed our stories probably already know where this is going. I work my way to her soaking wet hole and just as I'm about to enter I hear those words. "No, I'm saving it for my date with Tim". What? Turns out that Tim, our neighbor (who has wanted to fuck her for years) has finally weakened her into submission. His wife is going out of town on Sep 21st and she has a date to go see him. She said she saw him several weeks ago, he gave her a massage and she ended up giving him one of her "patented sloppy wet slow blow jobs" and he lasted about 90 seconds before he unloaded in her mouth. She did her normal sexy laugh, looked up at him with cum dripping down her mouth, chin and onto her tits and he exclaimed "I'm never going to forget that picture right there! Every time I see you from now on I'm going to picture your sexy mouth with my cum leaking out of it". No big deal right? But when the married neighbor guys tells your wife this and you find out, then you know what he's thinking every time he sees you from now on. My wife has had his cock in her mouth, pleasured him and he unloaded in her mouth.

She told me she didn't want to fuck him because of the "neighbor situation" which seems like a pretty good idea, so she settled on a blow job since he gave her such a great massage. Now she's apparently decided in spite of his wife and being our neighbor, she's going to give him some pussy. There's no talking her out of this of course. So, I end up jacking off on her ass and pussy, she gets a great ass fuck orgasm and Tim is going to get the tightest pussy my wife has had, probably since our marriage. She told me that when she pulled his sports underwear down after the massage that he had a great cock, big and hard as a rock. She said that after the blow job he was hard again in just a couple of minutes and now she wants it inside her. They've been chatting and sexting and getting each other all worked up. She just told me tonight that he sent a message that he can't wait till next week. Oh, and one other thing, he's 60! Don't get me wrong, he's very fit, ripped and muscular and a great guy. I guess once he starts getting that pussy from my wife and she's very conveniently located, that he's going to be fucking her regularly.

Oh well. I suppose I should attach a couple of pics similar to what I was looking at on Sunday and what he's actually going to be getting from her next week. Tim is one lucky SOB, I know that much.

First, that perfect fucking ass that she's going to be giving to him. Tim does not deserve this ass and pussy. Feel free to jack off to that and post the vids and pics if you feel motivated.

View attachment 598794

Next, he's going to pull those panties off and get his first look, taste and feel of my wife's prime, tight pussy. I guess I'll be getting the leftover, sloppy slutty pussy when she gets home, and only after I clean her up. Can you imagine what it must be like getting that for the first time? So, it looks like the next time he unloads his balls it will be right inside that pussy. The next guy to fuck my wife will be Tim and he will fill that pussy with cum. I will never get to experience that tight married pussy of my wife, just her normal sloppy, slutty pussy.

View attachment 598789
Wow

She woke me up around 3:30 this morning when she came into the bedroom. She might have spent some time in the guest bedroom and my brother was up at that time. (He's on east coast time body clock). As fucked as she was when she came to bed, this could have been the night. I asked her a few questions about creampies, etc. and she acknowledged she brought "some" home. She left her panties on my side of the vanity and they were soaked when I checked them. She rolled into bed, put her ass right up against my cock and she was ready to fuck like mad! I told her to wait because (naturally) I wanted to take a few pics of her pussy. She said ok and chuckled. You can clearly see why!

She managed to get fucked in the ass somewhere along the line and bring home a creampie leaking from her asshole!

View attachment 605372

View attachment 605373

She didn't even want much cleanup this time, she just wanted fucked in the ass again. She said he was playing around with putting his cock in her asshole and she just pushed back so it would fill her and told him (of course) "Yes, I love anal" and he didn't last long. Imagine that! If a man's going to use your wife then he might as well fill all of her holes before he sends her back to you...right? She's such a slut, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

View attachment 605392
Sexy perfection in these pic. She looks awesomely hot to please

View attachment 598794

View attachment 598789
Tim is one lucky old guy, love to feel her tight pussy around my hard cock

As you regular members know, I, Mrs Hotwife normally post on the site but Mr HW does some, posts pics and tribute/captions, etc. We RARELY even comment on one another's posts but sometimes we sneak in and edit something we don't care for. So this is RARE, but I think it needs explanation.

OK, well, here's the text thread of how all of this happened. Tim's wife was out of town, my husband was out of town, what are solo husbands and wives supposed to do? No doubt he has suspected that I fuck around on my husband and he's wanted me for a long time. Tim invited me over for wine, then asked me if I want a massage. Haha, of course I want a massage, and I know where this is going right away but I'm ok with it. He takes me to their bedroom (gasp) and there is a massage table with everything set up. Gee, I wonder if he had been planning for this! Then, he took me aback by telling me to take off my clothes and put the towel over me. Of course I asked "all of my clothes?" He said "YES!" Well, he was in charge, so I did it and was very apprehensive about being nude in front of him and very turned on all of a sudden. I knew that he would be finding a way to completely remove that towel right away and then have his hands all over my body. I wasn't about to let him fuck me though.

Surprisingly enough it was a wonderful "sports massage" not an "erotic massage" and it felt wonderful. It went on for an hour and I was in heaven. He was pretty much as gentlemanly as one could be with somebody else's naked wife lying there in front of him. But eventually his touches lightly grazed my nipples, under my breasts and then to my belly button. That was a sensual part of this massage for sure. As I was lying on my tummy his hands kneaded my ass cheeks, he pulled them apart as part of the massage and his fingers and hands kept lightly brushing my asshole and the inside of my thighs. I was writhing of course and he knew I was weakening. Seriously, all I wanted now was fucked! So, I eventually reached over and pulled off his sports underwear (which was all he was wearing) and his super hard cock sprang out! I wanted it bad. I seriously had no idea he had such a gorgeous cock and it was rock hard. I moved my mouth over to take him in and he stopped me saying that this wasn't what he had intended. I told him that it was ok and that I really wanted to thank him for the massage. He of course relented and said that it would be best if he laid on the table.

I got up, both of us completely naked, and took his cock slowly into my mouth. I knew this was going to be quick because of the way he was reacting. I just worked my magic and within about 90 seconds he was cumming in my mouth. I guess he enjoyed it. So, as my husband related, I gave him my mischievous laugh as I let his cock fall from my mouth and looked straight at him, allowing his cum to drip down my lips, chin and onto my breasts. He did make the statement my husband already told you about. Now I really wanted fucked but I stood strong and climbed up on the table with him. We kissed, it was wonderful (I guess he likes cum kisses) As we rolled around nude, he was rock hard again within a couple of minutes. I wasn't going to fuck him so I disengaged and told him "next time I want the erotic massage", by which he knew exactly what I meant.

So that's what lead to the attached messages. Of course I'm a slut so Mr HW was a bit aggravated at my sexy and suggestive banter with Tim. He doesn't think it's wise to fuck the neighbor and he's probably a bit jealous. Tim is way older than most men I play with but he is super hot and fit. But, after last Sunday and my confession to Mr HW, he has no doubt how this will turn out. I asked Tim if he's bored, suggesting I come over. We set a date and last night I sent him a nude pic to keep him interested. It seems he is!

A bit about Mr HW and me saving my pussy for Tim. Of course I'm not giving this super rare tight pussy to him! He knows he ONLY gets my "slutwife" pussy and NOT his "wife's pussy". By that I mean, a husband should have his wife in an unused state, and especially since I haven't been fucked for several weeks. But he married a slut, he knew it and now he lives with it. I'm giving my husband's "wife's pussy" to Tim. Of course it will be opened back up to normal after a minute or two but Tim will get that pleasure of feeling my tight, bare pussy. He won't forget it and he will want it all of the time. My husband will get to get what he always gets. He can clean up the cum that's left inside of me after I get back home and then he can fuck my sloppy, loose pussy after Tim has used it as much as he wants. That's my husband's role. The bad thing is, as much as he whines on here, he will dive right in and do it. At least he still gets to fuck me, unlike lots of husbands and wives on here.

Anyway, enjoy the experience. I WILL have pics next week after my date with Tim. Oh, and no, I'm not concerned about Tim's wife. She married him and that's not my problem. I LOVE fucking other wives husbands and having them cum inside me. It's just my "thing" and the way I'm wired. I had contacted him about a possible job for his wife, at least that was my pretext.

My responses are highlighted in pink. The massage date took place a couple of months ago before we headed back up to the ranch.

View attachment 599316

View attachment 599317
great story

View attachment 598794

View attachment 598789
Damn hot sexy pussy baby. Yummy to be feeling it all wet and hot