Deleted

OK, so I did this last year and sent a pair of my panties to one of my favorite followers, Mr Btweets. He told the story here so I think he's fine with me mentioning his profile. Anyway, I had a date last night and came home wearing the outfit you see pictured. Mr Hw was thrilled because my panties were soaked and smelled like cum and my pussy was still sloppy. He enjoyed his sloppy seconds.

The guy I met was fantastic, young and fit and he came inside of me three times! I love a guy who can do that! He was really in to me and that turns me on so much. I took an hour video of all of the action, but of course, I didn't do it very well so the pics of the date aren't too clear. In any case, I thought it would be fun to send the panties I was wearing to one of my "fans". I have one or two in mind but I'm interested in who is actually serious about it. I would need an address of some kind (P.O. box is fine or home is fine too, I'm going to delete it and NOT STALK YOU! lol) I prefer a guy who will write a story on here about receiving them, show some pics of them and masturbate on them with a video or pics for me, my husband and our other members. I trust whoever I choose to actually do this.

So, is anybody interested? I might include a fun "extra" in the package and if I think there is interest, I will post a pic and show you EXACTLY what those panties were covering when I returned home to my husband last night.

So, does this sound fun? Is anybody actually serious about doing this? I don't want any "flakes" on this though. It's too fun to waste on somebody who won't play along.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
Whomever you choose will be extremely lucky! I hope he does a wonderful cum tribute for you worthy of the honor of getting a chance to smell and taste you and your lover! Makes me wish I were a bull!

I can’t wait to see the final result. You are amazing!

OK, so I did this last year and sent a pair of my panties to one of my favorite followers, Mr btweets. He told the story here so I think he's fine with me mentioning his profile. Anyway, I had a date last night and came home wearing the outfit you see pictured. Mr Hw was thrilled because my panties were soaked and smelled like cum and my pussy was still sloppy. He enjoyed his sloppy seconds.

The guy I met was fantastic, young and fit and he came inside of me three times! I love a guy who can do that! He was really in to me and that turns me on so much. I took an hour video of all of the action, but of course, I didn't do it very well so the pics of the date aren't too clear. In any case, I thought it would be fun to send the panties I was wearing to one of my "fans". I have one or two in mind but I'm interested in who is actually serious about it. I would need an address of some kind (P.O. box is fine or home is fine too, I'm going to delete it and NOT STALK YOU! lol) I prefer a guy who will write a story on here about receiving them, show some pics of them and masturbate on them with a video or pics for me, my husband and our other members. I trust whomever I choose to actually do this.

So, is anybody interested? I might include a fun "extra" in the package and if I think there is interest, I will post a pic and show you EXACTLY what those panties were covering when I returned home to my husband last night.

So, does this sound fun? Is anybody actually serious about doing this? I don't want any "flakes" on this though. It's too fun to waste on somebody who won't play along.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
I'd definitely be honored to receive them.
A sincere story and a proper tribute it's the least I could do!
I am glad you love to involve all of us in your lifestyle and, in this case, your body too :p
I live overseas so it is unlikely I'll be drafted but dreaming is free.
Choosen or not, I'll keep following your updates, keep it up!!

OK, so I did this last year and sent a pair of my panties to one of my favorite followers, Mr btweets. He told the story here so I think he's fine with me mentioning his profile. Anyway, I had a date last night and came home wearing the outfit you see pictured. Mr Hw was thrilled because my panties were soaked and smelled like cum and my pussy was still sloppy. He enjoyed his sloppy seconds.

The guy I met was fantastic, young and fit and he came inside of me three times! I love a guy who can do that! He was really in to me and that turns me on so much. I took an hour video of all of the action, but of course, I didn't do it very well so the pics of the date aren't too clear. In any case, I thought it would be fun to send the panties I was wearing to one of my "fans". I have one or two in mind but I'm interested in who is actually serious about it. I would need an address of some kind (P.O. box is fine or home is fine too, I'm going to delete it and NOT STALK YOU! lol) I prefer a guy who will write a story on here about receiving them, show some pics of them and masturbate on them with a video or pics for me, my husband and our other members. I trust whomever I choose to actually do this.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
Such an awesome thing you do with this. Would love to get them, but it would be tough for me to make the requests happen. Looking forward to see how this year goes!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
Awe, you’re just too sweet darling!!! 😍 And there should be absolutely no doubt in your mind that you are clearly my favorite HW ever!! Although your scent is slowly fading, I will always keep your panties and your scent will be in-bedded in my memory forever!!! My biggest fantasy that remains, would be to hang on to the dream that by the grace of god, I’d run into and recognize you somewhere, sometime and pray that you’d be willing to allow me to spend a little special time together!! Then I could die a happy man!!!! 😊😁😉😘 Who you end up choosing to receive the pair of panties, is in for a very special treat!!!!! YOUR’RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
Wow, three big loads in your pussy must‘ve been a squishy drive home! - your husband is so lucky getting to slide in there afterwards and unload his no doubt big deposit too. Love it when my wife leaves her knickers out for me after I’ve put a big load in her too - the aroma of the mix of my load and her pussy is heaven. They’re my go to masturbating knickers when I need to check that all is functioning well and good with my cock. Also guarantees I shoot a load almost as big as when I’m in my wife’s pussy, which is satisaying to watch the thick ropes of semen flying out of my cock. Can only dream of how engorged and gooey your pussy was after such an epic pounding - any pictures from the session?

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
Damn sexy

Reactions: hungryhotman

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303

I actually have enjoyed my own wife's panties like this...once after she came home early one morning after a wild night of fucking with a then fwb. Upon scoring a rare treat I was so aroused I felt compelled to coat them with my own hot load.

Oh no....Here we go again....Mrs HW, are you trying to start a war or a stampede and rampant in-fighting in this forum?
All for the sake of LOVE....love for you, your adventures, your style of writing and anything that has touched your bod.
Anyway, its really nice of you to give one to somebody who will cherish it for a long long time.
I know I still do!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 1237303
This is so hot! We can’t wait to hear how this turns out

• Love
Reactions: btweets