My deepest darkest fantasy is to meet a tall well built stranger at the pool. We exchange glances a few times across the water, i notice his huge bulge and he catches me looking trying to be sneaky from the corner of my eye. Then when I'm in the family changing room by myself I'm just getting undressed I hear the door click and it's the stranger standing there, I'd forgotten to lock the door properly, now he's locking the door and I continue undressing getting out of my clingy wet lycra swimsuit peeling it off my curvy breasts and down over my hips bending over exposing my vulnerable shaved pussy to him, I'm already wet because I'm at my risky time of the month and my pussy is hungry for a man's seed, he walks over and kisses me our wet bodies together feeling him get hard against me I turn around and he pushes his cock head hard against my swollen lips making them separate taking him balls deep into my wet tight pussy till i feel him in my belly past my belly button and then he starts to fuck me hard making me cum all over his hard cock my pussy gripping him in parts so deep no one has ever been massaging his throbbing dick with my pelvic floor till he pumps his seed deep inside my ovulating little pussy making me cum again. We both leave and go our separate ways back to my fiance with a well fucked sore pussy and a womb full of a tall stranger's potent seed swimming around my vulnerable egg for the next week.
View attachment 1889864
Nice picture

Reactions: MrsNordinary
My deepest darkest fantasy is to meet a tall well built stranger at the pool. We exchange glances a few times across the water, i notice his huge bulge and he catches me looking trying to be sneaky from the corner of my eye. Then when I'm in the family changing room by myself I'm just getting undressed I hear the door click and it's the stranger standing there, I'd forgotten to lock the door properly, now he's locking the door and I continue undressing getting out of my clingy wet lycra swimsuit peeling it off my curvy breasts and down over my hips bending over exposing my vulnerable shaved pussy to him, I'm already wet because I'm at my risky time of the month and my pussy is hungry for a man's seed, he walks over and kisses me our wet bodies together feeling him get hard against me I turn around and he pushes his cock head hard against my swollen lips making them separate taking him balls deep into my wet tight pussy till i feel him in my belly past my belly button and then he starts to fuck me hard making me cum all over his hard cock my pussy gripping him in parts so deep no one has ever been massaging his throbbing dick with my pelvic floor till he pumps his seed deep inside my ovulating little pussy making me cum again. We both leave and go our separate ways back to my fiance with a well fucked sore pussy and a womb full of a tall stranger's potent seed swimming around my vulnerable egg for the next week.
View attachment 1889864
Such a hot fantasy....almost did that one night when my buddy told me his wife wanted 2 cocks at one time while we were partying at a community pool...it was late there was alcohol involved......and we entered the change room. I was extremely hard, and my buddy wanted his wife fucked. I was so ready but she chickened out. He told her she owed me, I collected multiple times from her :)

View attachment 1889864
You write so fucking hot, it’s making me hard 🥵🌡️

• Love
Reactions: MrsNordinary
Holding a big cock while it is pumping cum into my wifes pussy.while another cock is in her mouth.pumping cum down her throat. Then the wife of the guy pumping cum into her starts licking around my wifes cunt with the cock still in it.and the guy saying she is getting all my cum until she gets pregnet. And commands my wife to be his cum dumpster.

View attachment 1889864
Lovely story, I love your pussy 😘

View attachment 1889864
I wish I was near so I can volunteer to help fulfill your fantasy because semi public sex is also one of my Kinks and Fantasies