We've been here before as a couple. We were hotwife and cuckold until two years ago when my wife was no longer interested in other men but also not in me. I'm still just a wanker, I'm not allowed to fuck my wife and I miss the times when I waited for her to come home from dates and tell me how she got fucked. I love reading other stories and seeing beautiful women get fucked by others than their husbands. I'm going to post a thread with our story and I'm curious if I could get tips on how to make my wife a slut again.
Do you have any pics of your wife?

You have nothing to thank me for, I tried to help. Anyway I'll chat more in private when I make some time. From next week I'm going on holiday to Greece, then to Egypt and Dubai. Until I get back, you can talk to Cristi on the phone.
DM if youre getting to dubai! x

I don't know if you have approached the idea that perhaps she needs hormone therapy for her health and mental well being in addition to her sexual desires coming back. Big women ARE beautiful to certain men, myself included. I hope things improve for both of you soon.

Reactions: razvanh