Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

You should let her suck you off while you getting fuck. Its a cumming youll always search for.
Yeah, I kind of agree. Maybe a reverse chuckold situation where she let me get fucked by her bull. I know he likes fucking guys cause he’s fucked me a couple times just for fun normally he’s licking my wife’s pussy while he’s fucking my ass. It makes her so hot. I love it, it gets all that cunt juice flowing

She’s asked me if I’ll let her bull (who is also her ex boyfriend) fuck me. I told her yes. It hasn’t happened yet tho.
I have actually got to enjoy my wife’s ex fucking me while I was eating her out. She really enjoyed telling her ex to get behind me and “show him how it feels to be fucked by a man”. While he didn’t finish in my pussy, they ended up fuckin over my face as I licked her pussy and his balls

I'll start by saying that I haven't been fucked by her bull yet, but Friday evening it almost happened with a buddy of his. I've blown her bull several times and have no problem with it. Actually I like it. My wife also likes it. She says it strengthens the connection.
Your bull has a friend who is gay or bisexual and has often attended meetings with my wife. She like that happened a few times already my wife was taken by the two of them together. The buddy in her mouth, the bull in her vagina, so spitroasting.
On Friday the four of us had dinner and it was clear that we wanted to go to our own place later. My wife told me before that her bull's buddy was interested in me and I should blow him. Maybe more. It didn't get any more precise. The buddy knows I've been wearing a cock cage for a long time. He sat next to me during the meal. The Bull and my women kissed often. The buddy grabbed my crotch several times and stroked my cage. That wasn't uncomfortable for me. As we left, the buddy helped my wife into the vinyl coat and I heard him say that he was looking forward to seeing me.
Then we to our place. We have several bathrooms. The bull and his buddy stayed in ground floor while my wife and I went upstairs to take a quick shower. Afterwards we went to our dressing room. My wife tells me that for me only the patent french maid costume, fishnet tights, white patent gloves and a short hair wig would be an option. Plus my 8 cm patent high heels. She helped me get dressed. She wore black crotchless fishnet tights, a patent underbust corset, as well as her over-the-knee black patent leather boots. When I wanted to go to the bedroom, she stopped me and said she wanted to put leather cuffs on me. I would need them. These are for me not really unusual either and she closed the straps. My arms were secured behind my back with a small lock. She quickly put her black patent coat over her outfit and we were done.
My wife gripped my upper arm and we went into the next room, which is in front of our bedroom. Her bull and his buddy were already waiting there. They sat on the spacious couch next to the bedroom door. Her Bull made a quick comment about how great we both looked. My wife walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He came towards me and then reached into the pocket of his bathrobe.
What followed was the most humiliating thing I had ever experienced up to that point. He grabbed my chin and harshly asked me to open my mouth. I hesitated for a moment and he said "look into my eyes and open your mouth very wide. In his right hand he had a ring gag that he wanted to put on me. My wife said “go ahead.” She obviously knew beforehand what the two of them were planning. I overcame myself and looked at him and opened my mouth as wide as it would go. With the words “that’s fine,” he pushed the apparently latex-coated ring behind my teeth and closed the strap around my head. He wasn't squeamish about it. But that's what I'm used to with ball gags. He then taunted me with the statement "For my friend's safety, not that he gets bitten ...". Then I was given an elastic eye mask and stood helpless in the middle of the room. He said “have fun both of you too”. I heard him and my wife open the bedroom door and go inside. Suddenly I felt an arm encircling my waist and at the same time a hand on my neck. Warm breath was in front of my face and suddenly he pushed my head against his face and penetrated me with his tongue into my open mouth. I couldn't defend myself against this french kiss. At the same time, he used his other hand to push my hips against his erect cock. It was clear to me that I would do anal today and would be deflowered. His cock pressed alternately to the right and left side of my cock cage. I returned his kiss as best I could with my tongue. Actually, I didn't even feel like it was unpleasant. Shortly after, he pushed me backwards onto the couch. I heard his bathrobe fall. Slightly smacking noises could be heard from the next room. My wife apparently blew her bull.
Shortly after, he slowly inserted his cock through the ring into my mouth. He probably just fit through. He was very careful and wasn't very deep and very slow at first. I roamed the underside with my tongue to circle around his glans. He was already moaning slightly. The noises from the next room could be heard very well. Apparently the door to the room was fully open. I heard the bull say "we don't need that mouth anymore". From the brief sound of a strap fastening and my wife's now muffled groan, it was clear that he was now gagging her. He likes fetish outfits, mostly vinyl and bondage. The ball gag is there mandatory. He had probably already tied her hands and put an eye mask on her. My “lover” had now found a certain rhythm. Slowly but always slightly deeper he pushed into my mouth. Once I couldn't suppress a slight urge to gag. He pulled back a little, but was now moaning quite loudly. Suddenly he asked “can I go all the way in?”. With a nod as best as possible, I answered his question. He grabbed the back of my head and slowly but steadily pushed my mouth over his cock. It was like I had already practiced with long penis gags. If it was slow, I had
I don't have any gag reflex. He got all the way in. My nose pressed into his pubic area. He was completely shaved.
Suddenly I felt a pulsation of his cock and a strong pressure from his hand on the back of my neck. He discharged into my throat. He held me like that for a few seconds, then pulled his cock out of my mouth. A salty trail remained on my tongue. He said "Thank you" and asked if he should remove the ring gag. I nodded. He left the blindfold on me. He sat down on the couch and motioned for me to lie on his lap. He supported me, as it wasn't quite the same with my hands tied. I came to lie facing him. He then began to caress my arms and bottom. Here and there he also touched my penis cage. He probably also liked vinyl clothing and the smooth cool surface. I was experiencing a mix of emotions. I'm straight and not gay, but somehow I liked the whole thing. A small feeling of exhilaration arose within me, knowing that I would probably please my wife and her bull. My wife's bull could be heard cumming in the next room. Her gagged moans also suggested that he had done her good.
The rest is quickly told. While I was still wearing the blindfold and tied up, her bull and his buddy went downstairs and a short time later the front door could be heard closing. My wife probably had them briefly accompanied downstairs. She came back, unlocked my cuffs and took off my blindfold. After a quick "I love you" she disappeared into the bathroom and shortly afterwards into the bedroom. I waited a moment,
I also went to the bathroom and got ready for the night with new, unfamiliar feelings.
Exciting story!

Reactions: nicebiguy
Si a lo largo de 13 años que he compartido a mí esposa, han sido 3 ocasiones en qué mí esposa a pedido que me follaran, la primera vez me sorprendió que pidiera éso y como estaba súper excitado de ver cómo se habían cogido a mí esposa me dejé que me follara ése amigo y me hecho saliva en mí culo y me la metió me dolió al principio y después sólo sentia ardor qué se fue calmando conforme transcurría el tiempo y se fue relajando ya sin sentir molestia ya sólo oía el sangoloteo de que entraba y salía de mi ano así estuvo como 15 minutos sentía hasta qué depósito su semen en mí culo sentí calientito su liquido seminal y después empecé a escurrir del culo y mí esposa me limpió con su lengua y se los tragaba así fué esa primera vez, las otras 2 veces ya no me dolió tanto

never have but if it happens it would be so embarrassing to have it done in front of my wife.
It can be embarrassing, humiliating and exciting to have wife encourage and watch upclose and personal as you offer your boi-pussy and a real man penetrates you with his cock.
On your back, legs drawn back, spread. On all-4s, head-down, ass up. She sees you in those submissive positions she adopts.
She hears you moaning, squealing and panting just like she does. She and your now owner tease and taunt you about how a real man is using you and that no man would ever submit to being such a gay whore
But the true humiliation is when your stud roars and fills you with his sperm…and the essence and last vestige of your man-hood, your sperm, spurts and leaks from your little stiff penis. Now you both know you are no longer a man. You are her sissy gurl.

It can be embarrassing, humiliating and exciting to have wife encourage and watch upclose and personal as you offer your boi-pussy and a real man penetrates you with his cock.
On your back, legs drawn back, spread. On all-4s, head-down, ass up. She sees you in those submissive positions she adopts.
She hears you moaning, squealing and panting just like she does. She and your now owner tease and taunt you about how a real man is using you and that no man would ever submit to being such a gay whore
But the true humiliation is when your stud roars and fills you with his sperm…and the essence and last vestige of your man-hood, your sperm, spurts and leaks from your little stiff penis. Now you both know you are no longer a man. You are her sissy gurl.
Well said.😍