Anyone else ever share a fleshlight with a friend while sharing wife pics?

Managed to hang out again on a business trip, and brought some new content I promised to share and also some used panties we've shared before. He licked my wife's dry juices clean and dropped his pants and started jerking using the panties. I handed over my iPad and watched him get hard on new pics that my wife has been posing for. I know she knows he has a crush on her and deep down I think she knows I'm sharing and enjoys it.

We both pussied out on sucking each other off but I just went and grabbed his girthy cock and guided it into the fleshlight. He was so thick it literally didn't fit and he spent the entire time pulling the fleshlight out of the case while I stroked it - definitely needed more lube.

We ended up just sitting down enjoying pics and I having already held his cock I just started jerking it with my whole hand wrapped around. I was just in awe and somewhat jealous but told him his girth was just ridiculous. My small cuck dick got rock hard during this and my buddy took the plunge and started jerked my cock off using two fingers almost like it was a pencil. He told me there was no way my cock was actually that skinny. He'd never really focused on it in real life like I had with his, and my wife is really petite so my dick looks bigger and thicker in the pictures I share with him.

We ended up both doing the tp roll test because he didn't believe me that I easily fit all the way through with my head barely peeking out. I demonstrated this to him then went to put the roll on him. It couldn't even fit over his cock head, let alone his shaft which is even thicker.

This was happening all the while watching a slideshow of pics of my wife, who he's obsessed with. He sends tributes almost weekly and I constantly fantasize about his size stretching her open and making her feel things my small sissy cock never could. I constantly fall out doing doggy and I know she barely gets off from me while she rubs her clit the whole time (thankfully, she loves oral which I do beforehand). The size disparity between us made me go full cuck and I put on panties to jerk like a small dick sissy.

My buddy didn't mind at all and nicely told me he would swap cocks in an instant if it meant fucking my wife. She's a bit prudish and he thinks he can get her kinkier than I have. I just hope he can use the real thing on her while she flirts with him one day

I then showed him some videos of her which got his cock comically hard and thick while I jerked off his cock with my right hand and my own in my left while he flipped through the pic and vids I had of my wife. I was tempted to just start sucking his cock but we hadn't partied that hard, and we were both still a bit skittish going that far. He ended up putting the fleshlight on my cock and said he wanted seconds in my wife. I came pretty quickly reverse hand jerking his girth while he got me off with the toy.

At that point it was lubed up enough and I guided his size in and stroked the toy and watched my cum go all around his shaft. He ended up taking the toy and returning the favor from last time and licked out my cum from inside it before using it to finish himself. His cock was creamy and needed cleaning but at that point we were sufficiently sheepish on the come down and I went back to the hotel.

He ended up sending a vid tribute of a pic of her which I used for inspiration when I got back home :) As a thank you I sent him a pic of her wearing one of the panties he had completely licked clean - I washed it up a bit and put it in her clean drawer to wear, nobody the wiser. Got a tribute from that too :)